Anybody ever buy a jersey off Craigslist not locally?

classichockeyjerseys

I got scammed once doing this. Wasn't for much though. That actually should have been a heads up for me, but I was blinded by the jersey for the price.

Spammed the sh*t out of that guys email.

I've done it before, sent a money order to the person after a few e-mails everything worked fine

then again I have no problem also driving to said address if I get scammed :) one way or an other I will get my $ worth lol

I won't ever send a money order. There's no reason for them to not want PayPal. Offer to pay the fees on PayPal (still don't send the money as a gift, just add 3%).

That said, yes, I've bought off Craigslist, and paid with PayPal, and everything worked out fine.

Sellers are concerned about being scammed with Paypal.

Other than meeting in person, there is no 100% safe transaction these days unless you know the person.

Sellers are concerned about being scammed with Paypal.

Other than meeting in person, there is no 100% safe transaction these days unless you know the person.

I understand. Its a lot harder to scam someone in PayPal than with a money order though. With a money order, they can just not send it, and you're basically screwed.

With PayPal, if you send the item with tracking and signature confirmation, its a lot harder to get scammed.

Never use a money order. My fiance almost got ripped off if it weren't for me insisting the transaction was done using paypal. Of course the seller backed out.