LA Kings (vs Ducks?) Outdoor game next year...

RageATheM

Yes sir, have already seen and keeping my mouth shut. LOL

Lol.

Here is my guess

Ducks are going back to the Disney logo, but rebranded with current colors.

Kings going to gold? Gold version of this years purple?

Please, if you have any pull with the teams, suggest a return to the Wild Wing and Burger King jerseys! FOREVER 1990s!!!!!

Shut your face you young punk. If this game happens and I don't see the Kings wearing gold jerseys, I will effing murder someone.

As for the Ducks, they should wear the old Los Angeles Sharks jerseys from the WHA days in Long Beach.

As for the Ducks, they should wear the old Los Angeles Sharks jerseys from the WHA days in Long Beach.

Now those were some cool jerseys!

image-2_zpsbc00fa98.jpg

Shut your face you young punk. If this game happens and I don't see the Kings wearing gold jerseys, I will effing murder someone.

b**** please. Save that for the alumni game.

They should to revive the classic RHI jerseys. LA Blades vs Anaheim Dirty Buttpirates Bullfrogs:

la94rh-vi.jpg

anarr-vi.jpg

Hey, as long as it isn't me, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Ducks are going back to the Disney logo, but rebranded with current colors.

I've heard rumor that the Ducks will wear their vintage Mighty Ducks jerseys in selected games next season as part of their 20th Anniversary, however, most likely not during this game.

Brilliant, prepare to murder someone...

I've heard rumor that the Ducks will wear their vintage Mighty Ducks jerseys in selected games next season as part of their 20th Anniversary, however, most likely not during this game.

Brilliant, prepare to murder someone...

Thank you for the response!

So the teams in these non-Winter Classic outdoor games, will be wearing newly designed jerseys? If so, gotta save for my Islanders crap.

http://snyrangersblog.com/winter-classic-2012/winter-classic-ny/buzz-the-rangers-will-have-two-outdoor-games-next-season/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

On Insider Trading on TSN, Darren Dreger said that the Rangers will play the Devils and Islanders in outdoor games next season

TWO OUTDOOR GAMES!!!

I just hope MGG does not get to sell their game worn jerseys or everything will be 5x over priced.

I just hope MGG does not get to sell their game worn jerseys or everything will be 5x over priced.

I will be ecstatic if the Isles sell their gamers