Does Shipping to Canada or other countries on Ebay boost sales?

classichockeyjerseys

I had a KOHO Simon Gagne jersey listed on ebay twice with no international shipping. No sale. I put a link in the deals and steals thread here and it sold within hours...internationally....so absolutely yes. Besides didn't ebay just make international shipping easier? No customs forms etc?

Yes I ship international but the buyer pays exact shipping cost . I sent to jersey to Japan with Tracking and insurance for 50.00 .it does boost sales

More people can buy it if it's shipped elsewhere.

Ever wonder why some "pick up only" things never sells? Yeah, less people will go pick up, too lazy to pick it up, same goes for if they ship it to an american family member. It's too big a hassle. Therefor, us lazy canadians tend to only buy things that ship to canada.

Hell yes, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out, especially if you are selling hockey jerseys. Personally I will ship any item, anywhere in the world. If you want a Zidane France jersey in Mongolia or a Nowitzki Mavs piece in Australia or a Bob Probert jersey in Uganda, I will take care of you lmao.