Reebok logo on customized jerseys

Don Hale

Hi, sorry if this is a stupid question. But I plan on getting a customized New York Rangers road jersey on icejerseys.com.
I see that the photo of the blank (no name) jersey for sale has the old Reebok symbol on it!? ....Not the new "REEBOK" letters written out?!?

Will my customized jersey have the old Reebok symbol or the new version with the "REEBOK" letters?

Thank you

The road jerseys on the site are replicas ("Premiers"), which have been produced with the "Reebok" wordmark logo for nearly 2 years now. It is likely they are using an old stock photo which has not been updated yet. If you look at the photos of the customized road jerseys (Stahl, Gaborik and Nash), they have the wordmark logo, so I would assume the blank ones would as well. However, if this issue is very important to you, then I would suggest that you contact customer service and ask before you make the purchase.

At this point in time, the question of vector vs. wordmark logos seems to be more of an issue with the authentic ("Edge") jersey, because Reebok has made very few jersey designs (less than a dozen teams, and usually only the home jerseys) available this year in the wordmarked on-ice authentics (Edge 2.0's). Especially last year, when the infamous Indonesian-made Edge came out and the wordmark logo was introduced, the full line of jerseys (home/road/alternate) for every team never seemed to be fully available, so when you ordered an Edge you wouldn't be sure if you were getting a new wordmark or a leftover vector. With Premiers being more readily available and produced in much higher numbers than authentics, it is much more likely that one will receive a new wordmarked Premier. But again, don't assume this if it's that important to you.

The road jerseys on the site are replicas ("Premiers"), which have been produced with the "Reebok" wordmark logo for nearly 2 years now. It is likely they are using an old stock photo which has not been updated yet. If you look at the photos of the customized road jerseys (Stahl, Gaborik and Nash), they have the wordmark logo, so I would assume the blank ones would as well. However, if this issue is very important to you, then I would suggest that you contact customer service and ask before you make the purchase.

At this point in time, the question of vector vs. wordmark logos seems to be more of an issue with the authentic ("Edge") jersey, because Reebok has made very few jersey designs (less than a dozen teams, and usually only the home jerseys) available this year in the wordmarked on-ice authentics (Edge 2.0's). Especially last year, when the infamous Indonesian-made Edge came out and the wordmark logo was introduced, the full line of jerseys (home/road/alternate) for every team never seemed to be fully available, so when you ordered an Edge you wouldn't be sure if you were getting a new wordmark or a leftover vector. With Premiers being more readily available and produced in much higher numbers than authentics, it is much more likely that one will receive a new wordmarked Premier. But again, don't assume this if it's that important to you.

Thank you for your answer. You make sense here. But I looked at the customer reviews of the blank NY Rangers premier jersey on the site, and someone posted a picture back in May 2012 and it had the old symbol on it. So i was just wondering.

You seem knowledgable so Id like to ask you...aside from the logos, is there any difference in the actual jerseys? It feels like the new logo jersey has a slimmer fit to it? Am I wrong?

aside from the logos, is there any difference in the actual jerseys? It feels like the new logo jersey has a slimmer fit to it? Am I wrong?

No difference in the replicas at all. The authentics are a completely different story, however. Last year with the wordmark, the retail "authentics" were made in Indonesia and were basically glorified replicas with an abomination of a fight strap. This year, as LAK said, only about a dozen teams have the actual on-ice jerseys available at retail, which are made in Canada and are identical to what the players wear. Those are Edge 2.0 and are mostly air-knit like the older Reebok 6100's. I can't tell you how a 2.0 fits because I've only ever had one in my hand and that was a Rangers WC which was a size 54 which was entirely too big for me. The old authentics are Edge 1.0, which had the old Reebok vector logo, felt like they had more of a taper in the chest and fit tighter than the 2.0's.

But as far as the replicas, the only difference is the logo.

Thank you for your answer. You make sense here. But I looked at the customer reviews of the blank NY Rangers premier jersey on the site, and someone posted a picture back in May 2012 and it had the old symbol on it. So i was just wondering.

You seem knowledgable so Id like to ask you...aside from the logos, is there any difference in the actual jerseys? It feels like the new logo jersey has a slimmer fit to it? Am I wrong?

May of 2012 could have been old stock, hell I bet there are some companies that still have old vector stock so if you want to be 100% email/call and ask and hopefully they will be able to help you out. Like Dropkick said, replica's haven't changed since introducing the Premiers except changing from vector to wordmark (the exception would be the Winter Classic replicas which where more like the CCM 550, better built more square style)

It should be . you can custom NHL jerseys. they will do the jerseys as yor expected ! all the jerseys are hot wholesale jerseys

Thing 1

About your question, I think their customer service can give you a very clear answer. Usually, if the jerseys you have bought are the new style, the Reebok logo is the new one; if the jerseys you've bought are the classical version, the Reebok logo is the old one.

By the way, I am the customer service of www.wholesalesjerseyscaps.com. We have all kinds of NHL jerseys. I can promise you : all the jerseys are as same quality as the ones sold on the official site, and much cheaper price because we are the wholesaler. Besides, we always have promotion preferential benefit activity. Welcome to have a look.

Thing 2