San Jose Sharks jersey question

GJD

Looking to buy a Joe Thornton Premier jersey via Shop.NHL and am wondering if it comes with the Captain's "C" already stitched on?

I cannot answer your question, but I would suggest you get your jersey from here (http://www.icejerseys.com/). The customization from NHL.com is not sewn on the premiers. At icejerseys it is, plus with the 50% off customization, you can get it for a lower price.

If you care even a tiny bit about how good the jersey looks, then I would not recommend that you buy any jersey customized by nhl.com, especially a Premier. IMO, their customization is absolute garbage, and it's heat-pressed (not stitched) onto the jersey. Once you see how bad it looks, you can't return it because they won't accept returns on customized items (although I'm not absolutely sure about their policy on pre-customized items). It would most likely be impossible to remove the lettering kit to have it redone by someone else. So you're stuck with a badly-done jersey that you don't even want to wear. I made the mistake of ordering my first customized jersey through them a few years ago, and even though I was a complete noob at jerseys I couldn't believe what a POS job it was. Even if it costs you more, buy a blank jersey and have it customized elsewhere by someone who can do a much better job; you won't regret it.

See I wasn't lying when I recommended Icejerseys on Hfboards to you :thumbsup:

But ya, avoid NHL.com. Their customization is pure garbage

NHL.com does a horrible job. They did my 1st jersey and they did a horrible job at it. I had to have EPS fix it. You might as well just flush money down the toilet if you get a jersey customized by NHL.com. As a Ducks fan there is only one place for Sharks jerseys.....the trash can.

Placed an order on icejerseys for a Patrick Marleau jersey with the A patch. Do they put the numbers on the chest too?

Placed an order on icejerseys for a Patrick Marleau jersey with the A patch. Do they put the numbers on the chest too?

They definitely will. They do everything correct, and if they ever screw anything up so that it doesn't look exactly like it does on the ice, then you can point it out to them and they'll fix it for free. They have amazing customer service.

Just out of curiosity, did you order the black alternate Marleau as your first choice, or would you have preferred a Thornton or different style (home or away)? Or did you purchase a blank jersey and selected the customization option for Marleau?