Needing help to customize an avs jersey

Xspoilerx

I just bought a blank from meigray and I was wanting to send it out to get customized I want to make it an Adam Foote with a captains patch as long as this is the correct jersey for it. It is the same size he wears a 58 I've looked at some pics and it looks right I was going to send it to denver athletic. I know they will customize any jersey but I just want to make sure it is right before I send it out. Thanks

How much bigger are the 58+. I have 2 that are 58 and I usually wear a hoodie under those

The + in 58+ could stand in for any number of things, since really big players can be really big height-wise (Chara, Gill, Weber, Hanzal, etc) or width-wise (usually the fighters, Thornton on the Bruins has a 58+, Laraque was a monster so he likely wore 58+, and others still). Those jerseys are probably often modified for the players who wear them.

So it would be almost impossible to find one to match short of getting a gamer or a gi

That's right. That size is only made for the teams since no fan (save for our sick bunch) really cares about modding a jersey to replicate what the player wore. Most would be very happy just to have a fight strap authentic shirt.

That, and players often jump sizes, so I'm sure that Foote (at 6'2-6'3) would have fit just fine into a size 58 shirt, since many players of that height (on the Bruins - Bergeron, Lucic) wear 58 consistently. Jay can confirm/refute, but I'm willing to bet Foote has worn 58 regular for an edge shirt.

I would love to try on one of Chara's jerseys can probrally swim in it

I've actually heard from Custom Crafted that they take Chara's jersey and do some fairly major alterations to the body of the jersey - namely shortening the material above the stripes and below the crest because Chara's torso isn't as long as his legs.

Not sure if that's true, but when I had a walk through a few years back they showed me one of the gamers and mentioned that was the case.