Canadiens Barberpole Authentic question

oxbo1690

Hi! I am currently gettting Truman at GameDaySports archives to make me a kit for an authentic barberpole. Now, the question I have is are the nameplates twill or ultrafil or something else?

Thanks!

Pretty sure they are Ultrafil d00de, it's not 100% like the pre-6100 CCM Authentic Ultrafil but it's the closest thing. I was gonna cut up an old Oilers replica for mine and make it a Halak - who were you thinking of making yours?

The backings are very much ultrafil and VERY MUCH adhesive backed because they're super stiff and don't flex with the jersey at all. It was the first thing I noticed when I took my game-worn one out of the box. Also, the arm numbers were kiss-cut.

Off topic- is that a Rangers' jersey next to it? How do you group your shirts? Alphabetically by player, team or is it all random?

Anaheim

Atlantic City

Belarus

Buffalo

Calgary

Canada

Colorado(Rockies)

Detroit(Red Wings, Vipers)

Edmonton

Finland

France

Montreal

New York

Quebec

St. Louis

San Jose

Sweden

Tampa Bay

Toronto

Trenton

United States

Vancouver
Washington

Winnipeg

That's a real-time list which is sorted by year within team. 2009-10 Montreal is just before 1981-82 New York.