custom jerseys!

NYG JAY

Steiners is selling scrub player Heritage gamers for 350! Got an email about it today.

Unless you use the season subscriber discount :thumbsup:

Which store did you see the Gaborik's in?

The main one with the racks of replica jerseys by the exit. Just before you go out there's a small section of Indo's- they seem to group them by player. The section with Gabby has them in the back behind the other home jerseys. I've seen them a few times this season.

OP - i've done it a few times, but they were team jerseys. Our entire team was outfitted with them, so no foul the way I see it.

One of my favorites is still a Kings 3rd ('99 - '02) with my name and # on it. It's a pro weight authentic and still in great shape, since I only played half a season in it. I'm thinking of possibly changing it over to a Deadmarsh. I wore it to the Kings-Hawks game two weeks ago and had a few Hawks fans asking about it and complimenting me on it.

l_adam-deadmarsh-los-angeles-kings-190-p

Another one i have is a Canucks replica (away, mid 90s) with my name and # on it also. I will sell this one though and someone can strip it, then convert to a Nucks player from back then.

I've had a few people give me s*** about it and saying it's a waste. Ironically quite a few of them over the years are wearing counterfeits or blanks. The day they buy and pay for a real jersey, or finish it.....then they can talk smack.

IMO It's your money, your jersey. Enjoy them as you wish.