Tampa Bay Lightning 92-93 lettering

HockeyMusic

What style lettering did they use that year.

I am trying to get a Rheaume jersey done, and I need to know what layering style and twill types were used for each colour please

• 2 weeks later...

I believe these were stacked twill with a silver/gray middle layer as opposed to the glitter twill they used in 1993-94 with the italicized font. I THINK.

I believe these were stacked twill with a silver/gray middle layer as opposed to the glitter twill they used in 1993-94 with the italicized font. I THINK.

I think it was either white or glitter. In some pics it looks like the also used blue glitter for the drop shadows on the black jersey. And in other pics it looks like they used dazzle twill for the black and blue layers on the white jersey. According to a set stamp their customizer was Pro Specialty Corp.

I found those but the detail on the lettering was not as close up as I needed......specifically I need to know if they used dazzle twill or not like they did in later years