NY Rangers official customizer

And justice for yall

CJ Matthews and Akteon are helping me with this right now. Apparently the customizer is Arena Wear, and if you bring the jersey to the NHL store you can request that Arena Wear do the customization.

The NHL Store sends all of their jerseys to Arena Wear if you ask for sewn customization. If you ask for heat press they do it on site. Arena Wear does the jerseys for the Rangers themselves so the customization for them is spot on, but not for other teams. Customization is $80, and an extra $10 if you want a C or A on the front.

Thank you very much. That's pretty much what Cosbys charges as well. I'm assuming that my jersey would be better off at arena though for 100% accuracy purposes. I'll give them a call about sending my jersey over.

If and when 2.0's pop up at MSG, will they have been customized by Arena Wear?

so for the future, I should avoid buying a customized 2.0 from there?

I wouldn't say avoid it, but I would take a good look at the customization first. It's entirely possible that they might heat press customize some of the 2.0s at MSG when they need to fill the shelves themselves and can't get them from wherever they normally come from. Always inspect what you buy at the games, at any arena. There's no guarantee that it's going to be correct.

Good advice- I didn't think of the potential "rush" job they may need to do once the Indo's are gone

I will say this though. It's going to be a long time until you see the 2.0s in the stores. I was in the NHL Store the other day talking to a guy on the floor about it and even showed him the retail 2.0s on ebay, and he said they had no idea production moved back to Canada, and he asked the manager and the manager had no idea either, so they're definitely not getting them any time soon.

• 2 months later...

Just throwing this out there as an FYI. Was at Cosby's today to get a CCM done up and he mentioned (which makes sense now that I think about it) the C's and A's from the '90's are larger than the ones from today.

But a bunch of you probably already knew that

The other day when the rangers were in Philly the rangers fans in front of me had the worst fake jerseys I've ever seen. It was a edge jagr with the lace ups and the numbers and name were screened on and the dude was kinda stocky, that jersey was wearing him. I tried snapping a pic but couldn't get it without looking like a freak

Inventive on his part. Gives me an idea of what to do with my "ANISIMOV".

Or should sew a wordmark on it and convert it to a Brandon Segal?

Except Brassard wears 16...

Yeah. Just figured he ran short of masking tape.

Inventive on his part. Gives me an idea of what to do with my "ANISIMOV".

Or should sew a wordmark on it and convert it to a Brandon Segal?

I have a woodmark if you need it, buddy!

I have a woodmark if you need it, buddy!

Thanks, Tom. I'll keep that in mind....