Stitches NJ

DropkickMurphy8

Anybody know if Stitches NJ went belly up? Their website 404's and it looks like their Facebook page is gone also. I know a few people here used them in the past, is this some kind of recent development? Or am I just so out of the loop with school and life that I haven't been paying enough attention around here?

I believe they had changed their name to Garden State Lettering a while back but I can't find anything under that either anymore on Facebook (used to "like" their page) or a stand alone website

I believe they had changed their name to Garden State Lettering a while back but I can't find anything under that either anymore on Facebook (used to "like" their page) or a stand alone website

Stitches NJ changed its name to Garden State Lettering around a year ago when they moved into a new location in Middlesex. I had several projects (both regular customization and restitch jobs) done there and they were perfect and super-cheap. The big issue I had was getting my jerseys returned - I had a few projects that the owner, Andrew, made several excuses for not being completed until finally returning them about 3 months later. Not cool but the place was my only option nearby to Madison.

Anyways, they're definitely out-of-business as the owner's email bounces back, the Facebook page no longer exists and the website is down. Sucks.

Anyone know of a good place in Northern/Central NJ that I could use now for customization/restitch jobs?

They took forever to ship them back.My last experience with Stitches NJ is they sent back all of my jerseys and Andrew promised me to refund some money because some jerseys never got customized.Well I've been waiting since January for the refund and still haven't gotten it.I doubt I ever will.It pisses me off that Andrew would steal my money.