Looking for new style authentic jersey

Xspoilerx

Well I know it was used from February 22 2012 - March 24 2012 so that should narrow it down. there isn't to many identifying marks on it there is a wrinkle in the crest and a small black mark on the front that may be my only hope

The mark on the left sleeve there should be pretty easy to find.

I didn't even think about photo matching But I think I found two photos so far I'm gonna keep looking tho. But they were by the mark you pointed out

Thanks

Looks good, man. Now if he can just start scoring this year :blink: . Great pickup!

Well I know it was used from February 22 2012 - March 24 2012 so that should narrow it down. there isn't to many identifying marks on it there is a wrinkle in the crest and a small black mark on the front that may be my only hope

Is your jersey a set 3? If so, I don't think it was used until March 4. The "A" on your jersey doesn't match the one used in February.

Is your jersey a set 3? If so, I don't think it was used until March 4. The "A" on your jersey doesn't match the one used in February.

Yes it is a set 3 The paperwork they sent with the jersey just says it was used in the 2011-2012 season but on the website it said the dates

Looks good, man. Now if he can just start scoring this year :blink: . Great pickup!

Thanks. Ya he only has 3 goals so far this year. They need to pick it up

Ok. I just bought my paul stastny jersey from the MeiGray group today. I bought last years white jersey. And I will not modify it at all. Can't wait to get this one this will be my first official NHL game worn Thanks for the help guys

The more wear the better. Tears and burns are what let folks at the bar or game know that you are wearing a gamer and not just an authentic.

Are the avs doing something different with their "A"s? I've wondered from the telecasts this year if they aren't a little bigger, maybe back to the original size from the Starters & 6100s. Inform.

Are the avs doing something different with their "A"s? I've wondered from the telecasts this year if they aren't a little bigger, maybe back to the original size from the Starters & 6100s. Inform.

I've noticed the same thing with the Ducks this season. Looks like the side slanted A is a thing of history.... Worth knowing if anyone is sending to Monkey anytime soon as they customize ALL 07 and up with the current fonts.

Actually, I just meant that the "A" on xspoilerx's jersey was in a different position than the one on the set 2 jersey used in February. (I think he got the set 3 road and home jersey dates mixed up.)

Ya I found a game picture that has two marks on his jersey that match mine and the game was their last against the flames on march 30th 2012 and the MeiGroup had on their website the last day the jersey was worn was on march 24 2012. My paperwork does say it is the third set but doesn't give dates just the season year

The home jersey dates should be different because they obviously weren't used in the same games as the road jerseys. You can look up your jersey in the Population Reports on the MeiGray site; there it says the set 3 road jersey was used up to March 30, so that info does support your photomatch.

I must be missing something on their site where is the population reports?

Upper right-hand side of the page.

I found it I was looking at all the tool bars Ya says 3/4/12 to 3/30/12 white set 3 that's what I got. But when I was looking at the jersey on their site it had the dates I stated before and what the home jerseys are. But when I was looking for the photos to match I was just looking at the jersey not specific dates or games. Those pic have the same mark/marks as the jersey I have

Then it looks like you've got a match- good work!!