Sabres kits - best place?

Moosey

What is the consensus on where to get the most accurate Sabres kit? I know NYBear do/did the on-ice product however they don't seem to want to deal with a individual as opposed to a company account. Stahls kits seem to be off (the chest/sleeve numbers aren't the correct ratio as they're elongated like the back numbers). Does anyone else have any suggestions/examples of accurate kits?! It's such a simple font but seems so hard to get correct.

What is the consensus on where to get the most accurate Sabres kit? I know NYBear do/did the on-ice product however they don't seem to want to deal with a individual as opposed to a company account. Stahls kits seem to be off (the chest/sleeve numbers aren't the correct ratio as they're elongated like the back numbers). Does anyone else have any suggestions/examples of accurate kits?! It's such a simple font but seems so hard to get correct.

I'm not positive, but I think Jersey Express does their on-ice jerseys. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

http://www.jerseyexpress.com/

NY Bear/ BigBear do the current on ice jerseys, so I have been told. But JerseyExpress does them correctly as well, at least they did my third last year and it looks spot on. The other option is to go through the Sabres Store and specifically request BigBear. They use a few customizers for the store so you have to request if you want it sent somewhere specific. But if you're out of town, I recommend JerseyExpress.

Here is mine, done by EPS.

20121130_151030-1.jpg

20121130_151120-1.jpg

I like your priorities. Vanek jersey, THEN new socks. You have made the jersey community proud.

Secondary comment. I'd like to order a kit from jersey express but it seems they do not ship to Canada that I can see. Would some Buffalo native, or another resident of the US of A be able to help me out? If you can please PM me. Thanks in advance gents/ladies.

Is it so much to ask to not have toes in pictures? Man, you snuck that one in, too hahahaha.