Vancouver Millionaires

CJ Matthews

Just picked up a Size 58 authentic myself today :)

Wondering if anyone knows where I can get the "authentic" name/numbering kit??? Im not too keen on letting the Canucks Team Store (or wherever they send it to) do the numbering as they've done one of my jerseys before and its wasnt very well done...

Ive taken a lot of my jersey to Pacific Coast Cresting and they've done awesome jobs on my jerseys... but the owner mentioned to me he only has access to the "replica" Millionaires name/number kits... he says the "authentic" numbers are quite a bit different then the replicas numbers... anyone in the know on this and able to lead me in the right direction??? I was wanting to get Henrik Sedin on the jersey... Cheers!

IMG_0374_zps4b4f1bdc.jpg

Edited by SStiggy

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a somewhat unrelated note im starting to wonder if these will be used again for the outdoor game in 2014 vs Ottawa.

If you think historically The 1915 Stanley Cup Finals was played against the Ottawa Senators and these would make a perfect excuse to be worn again by the team next year.

My only hesitation is that the team wants to make more cash and may potentially introduce a patch to be worn with the millionaires "ala" the winter classic or else they go a flying skate route instead for the cash grab which would be even better.

@flyers845: :P

@dsl: the staffing there can be incompetent at times, sometimes to the point of frustration. certain staff are great, some, not so much. its like talking to a brick wall :(

Are you the one listing a Game Issued Millionaires on Ebay for $1000?

I don't think that's bb that has them listed.

He bought 3 size 58's... the one listed is a 56.

@TheMadHat: oh helllllllllllllls, NO. ive never ever sold anything on the 'bay. that is a ridic. amount for a blank. but hey, someone's gonna bid and win it. i bought 3, 58s. i left 2 for whoever wanted to buy it. kinda regret it now, i shouldve bought all the 56s and 58s :(

@TheMadHat: oh helllllllllllllls, NO. ive never ever sold anything on the 'bay. that is a ridic. amount for a blank. but hey, someone's gonna bid and win it. i bought 3, 58s. i left 2 for whoever wanted to buy it. kinda regret it now, i shouldve bought all the 56s and 58s :(

Im so jealous that you could afford to buy one!

Who ru taking the jerseys to to get done? I usually go to Pacific Oast Cresting but he mentioned he doesnt stock/have access to the authentic numbers the players used on their jerseys for that game? He said the name plates/letter are the same that he uses but its the numbers on the back that are different... He says the on ice ones are a bit larger and "fuzzier" if thats a word? :)

He isnt accurate with any info. The gamers were twill lettering not felt which they offer. The fonts are wrong too and the nameplates used are not the same maroon edge material the team wore. The only place who can do them correct so far is the Team Store for $100 a pop.

Nervous about taking my jersey to the Team Store.... When they did my Henrik jersey they put the 3's too far apart on the back... and they used a little "C" on the front... Who do they actually send the jerseys to??? Central Cresting???

Really? I've been told by them that they have done the team jerseys for at least the past 15 years. Is that not correct?

Ask where they send the shirts. You might be able to get it for less that way.

Also, for the sake of your shirts, I'd advise not to skimp on the lettering job. It really makes the shirt when it's done right, and really sucks the life out of it when it's not. The others can back me on this. If another place is certain to get it done right, then go for it. Otherwise, stick to the original. You won't regret the money spent.

I dropped $100+ for this job, and I'd do it again and again if I had the chance

I dropped $100+ for this job, and I'd do it again and again if I had the chance

That's a beauty of a Bourque jersey!

Id love to just be able to find a kit and order and get Pacific Coast Cresting to do mine... like I said before they've done my other jerseys and they've done an awesome job!!! I emailed Central Cres about getting a kit from them... but no response :) I dont blame em... but it was worth a try :D

Exclusivesports.com said they have the kits... so I might order em from them and see...

yup its me - i posted it pretty high just to see what sort of interest it would gather. which is what meigray posted theirs for a similar player

if there is a member who is interested i'd sell it for less.

When I bought it I thought that I'd love it, but its just been sitting in my closet - id be willing to trade for a leafs gamer from the last couple of seasons if anyone is interested in a trade

I just received my premier from SportsK that I customized as, you probably could guess, Malhotra.

They used felt lettering, which although was not worn, is very nice.

Good enough for me, especially since Manny did not play.

Im still trying to find a kit for getting my Millionaires jersey to get done up.... Trying to get a name bar nailed down for colour.. Wondering for thoses that have this and say a Flames heritage jersey... Would u say the "maroon" colours are the same???? And as far as the lettering goes its not white like the normal Canucks jerseys... Its more of a cream colour correct?