Vancouver Millionaires

CJ Matthews

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Kassian would have been awesome.

I would of grabbed him 1st if I knew he was that cheap when we ordered. Turns out he was a injured and didn't play so I am glad I got a jersey that played in the game.

The prices were more than fair. I wish the kings would be this fair

I saw them play with these on tv during the game. I can't say I really care for the desig/color scheme. But, it is interesting to see them play in something different, I suppose.

Ahh they didn't bother to make one?

No, they just made the one for him for the team picture, and the players kept those.

No GI were made :-(

No, they just made the one for him for the team picture, and the players kept those.

No GI were made :-(

That just means it not yours...YET! :)

Sk3 you get a sestito millionaires gamer?

I wish, nowhere near the cash to pull in any authentic canuck jersey, let alone a gamer!

I do some graphics stuff for fun, and also am collecting photos of players on my computer, so the fact that he found millionaires photos is quite nice.

furthermore (and on a nerdy side) I've also cut up (digitally) a photo of a hockey card, and turned it into a template, so I can make some for friends (Players who didnt get cards made, cool pictures, 1 game only jerseys etc) so the Millionaires comes in handy!