NYR Callahan Authentic Jersey?

nyrfannh

Does anyone know where to get an authentic NYR Callahan Jersey? Looking for Canadian 2.0 or a team issued (from what I can tell, they are two different things). There are a couple blank 2.0 jerseys on ebay that I could customize, but I am unsure of the authenticity. Found some other jerseys with the name but they don't have the "C." Can anyone direct me to a source? Looking at the retail sellers, I see the Indo jerseys. Thanks!

Due to costs, many places don't sell pre-customized authentic NHL jerseys, unlike the pre-customized replicas/premier jerseys that aren't that hard to find.

So you've basically got two choices: find a retailer you're certain isn't still selling Indo-Edges and have them customize it for you at purchase, or find a blank on eBay and have it customized after the fact.

IceJerseys currently is selling Rangers jerseys that are 2.0s and they offer customization.

There are a few folks on eBay (some are members here) selling Rangers 2.0 team issues from when MeiGray sold their backstock. The only differences between a Rangers retail 2.0 and a team issue 2.0 blank will be inside neck tagging (team issue jerseys don't have the large Reebok tagging inside the neck) and the back tagging below the collar (team issues from MeiGray will have the vector, retail 2.0s should have the Reebok wordmark).

If you're really worried about accuracy, Cally didn't wear the "C" during the vector period (2007-2011) he became captain last season when the wordmark was first used. However there were many Rangers gamers last year that just had the vector covered with a wordmark patch, so it's not cut and dry.

EDIT: I was using "game issue" when I meant "team issue" so I corrected it to avoid confusion.

Edited by akteon

Looking for Canadian 2.0 or a team issued

They're the same thing. As Akteon said, the only difference between retain and team issued 2.0's is the lack of neck tagging in the team issued jerseys. You're thinking of Indo-EDGE, which is something entirely different and complete garbage.

IceJerseys currently is selling Rangers jerseys that are 2.0s and they offer customization.

This is great news; I hadn't noticed that IJ had updated their catalog with more 2.0's. In addition to the 3 teams we've already seen with retail 2.0's for 2012-13 (Montreal, Vancouver and Toronto), they not only now have Rangers, but also Penguins, Blackhawks, Jets and Oilers (at least I assume the Oilers are 2.0's). It's a great sign that we're well on the way to having more teams soon, and hopefully a full line of road and alternate 2.0's as well.

Even better! (I didn't check all the teams) :)

Dumb question of the day: I didn't see size 46 available (for the Rangers)- I know the website said that missing sizes may not be in stock etc....my WC is a 46. You think these 2.0's will be available in this size?

Dumb question of the day: I didn't see size 46 available (for the Rangers)- I know the website said that missing sizes may not be in stock etc....my WC is a 46. You think these 2.0's will be available in this size?

The Canucks retail 2.0s that IJ has shows all the standard sizes (46, 50, 52, 54, 56, 60), so there's no reason to think they won't eventually have those sizes for the other teams.