Who/what are you wearing opening night?

NYIJM29

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love them both. I really like those Phantoms Winter Classic's.

Been thinking about this for a while. We're on the road in Minnesota so I'll most likely be at a bar with my buddies. Narrowed it down to either the white Starter Mesh Forsberg,IMG_3211.jpg or the '01 All Star Forsberg

IMG_3145.jpg

This magnifies the need to get my burgundy 3rd Forsberg done up as well as my Sweden Olympic team issue and my '10 Modo.

Thought about the home opener, too. May or may not go, but if I do Reivax's post made me think of what I'd have the boys wear if they came. This'll work. I'll wear something else.IMG_3155_zps49e46f72.jpg

Perfect fit! My oldest daughter of 6 has a Lundqvist jersey in her size.

Well I will be going to the Flyers 2nd game of the season, which is the Sabres opening night, does that count?

I'm going with this

IMG_0382.jpg

My family will be in Buffalo in full support of the Flyers the boys will have replicas and me and Mom will have two jerseys to be posted later

I wish I would be here to meet up with you guys for a beer at the Flyers-Sabres. I'm heading home for the home opener on Saturday though instead.

Maybe the game later in the season!

Perfect fit! My oldest daughter of 6 has a Lundqvist jersey in her size.

Hockey jerseys are supposed to be a little baggy, right?

The jersey sales contact at Denver Athletic told me they do child size jerseys. Some demand from players on the team who have wanted jerseys for their own little ones through the years, so they have the capability. No arm #s she said, but still pretty cool. Around 6 sounds like about when I'll start thinking about taking the boys to games. They do each have a jersey that fits, actually:IMG_2427_zpsc9cfdae1.jpg

One Forsberg and one Sakic would be cool at a game. Just gotta get them both to stay for the whole thing.

Cowboys - where are you sitting for the game?

DSL - 90% sure il be at the game in April so if it works out and you're going we will have to get in touch!

Cowboys - where are you sitting for the game?

DSL - 90% sure il be at the game in April so if it works out and you're going we will have to get in touch!

Absolutely! Let me know. We'll definitely be at that game. You're from Waterloo? My wife is from St. Jacobs!

That a zamboni bed??!! That is the coolest thing i have ever seen, cannot wait to have a son.

And to add to the topic i will be rocking my Rinaldo, prior to that on friday i plan on wearing my colton orr leafs alternate all day.

That a zamboni bed??!! That is the coolest thing i have ever seen, cannot wait to have a son.

And to add to the topic i will be rocking my Rinaldo, prior to that on friday i plan on wearing my colton orr leafs alternate all day.

It is a Zamboni bed. Thanks for the ups. I built it for my oldest son last christmas. Turned out really cool. I saw a really poorly done one in a model home about 5 years before we decided to have kids and I vowed to build one and do it better if we ever had a son. Time flies and I kept my promise last year. If you wanna see more there are a few pics of the bed in my photobucket link to my jersey collection in my sig.

Loads of respect for building that. It looks amazing. My kid's too young yet, but if he shows signs of being a hockey fan, I'll have to consider building something unique like that. I know right now he loves football. The first few months of his life we watched every Thursday, Sunday and Monday night games together as I tried to put him to sleep.

Will have to look it up

The only thing we have a problem with is Coachs not getting of the ice on Time they Think they own the ice .

If I had a Zamboni bed, I'd want to rush home too!

:lol: We just decided to get a family 4 pack to the game on President's day. First thing my wife said is that she wouldn't mind taking the boys home early and letting me stay for the end of the game if they lost interest. (It wouldn't be the first time she's left a game early - with or without kids there). Gotta decide which jersey to let her wear now.

Loads of respect for building that. It looks amazing. My kid's too young yet, but if he shows signs of being a hockey fan, I'll have to consider building something unique like that. I know right now he loves football. The first few months of his life we watched every Thursday, Sunday and Monday night games together as I tried to put him to sleep.

That's great...more than mine will watch. I figured the bed would jump start the interest. Slow progress so far, but progress nonetheless.

Yes I thought that was great , Being a Zamboni Driver myself

^ ^^ ^^^ Thanks guys.

Speaking of Zamboni beds, everybody should check out the Google doodle today. Interactive Zamboni game.

Frank Zamboni's birthday today. Just saw it on NHL network, 112 today. Also, I am going to bed tonight. Whoa, that is some bad *ss coincidence right there. Whoooooh, Creepy.