Meigray

Whiskeypete

They have a lot of PHI, NYI, OTT, TB and various other blanks listed on the clearance section for $75 -$99

That they do, sir. But being the degenerates that we are, we're all over that clearance section. I sometimes think it's a subconscious drive to buy everything on that page. Believe it or not, there were a few other teams/styles in stock (NYR 2.0, Van 2.0, Edm Throwback, Col 2.0), but once word got out here, they were promptly cleaned out.

:closedeyes:

guess ya don't check my sales thread for the Bolts..mine $100 shipped (to the USA) but i'll drop it to $99 :thumbsup:

i don't have GC though :o

i need the cash more that they do!

:rolleyes:

I dont know what they are planning, but one set of home and road is plenty. It would be nice if the jerseys got some decent wear. I'm sure another set will be issued for the playoffs as well.

Watch, the prices will probably go up because there will be less jerseys available. Supply and demand crap. Wonder which Flyers jersey gets the "C"?

It should be Timonen, but Giroux will get it.

It will cost a fortune

No they are from a few years back ,those two players wore the White (Winter classic style ) and Orange style

question...did Couturier and Schenn where the 2.0's that are on clearance? i guess im asking are these last years jerseys?

Nope, they have only ever worn the current white and orange. Also only with the wordmark, not the vector

It is possible they go with three alternates again like last year. But for 2013-14 Giroux will be given the "C".

thank you gentlemen( i hate when i ask questions that, after answered, i realize i already knew it)

as for the "C", i'm sure Timonen can handle it, but i'v never seen him really be vocal...i think Claude would thrive with the C..he's already playing like an on ice general...Give Claude the C and Give the A's to Timonen and Breire. That's your leadership group...

• 2 months later...

Quick question about Meigray:

I've only bought a few team-issued jerseys from them before, and a couple game-worns they have in stock have recently caught my eye. I see Meigray offers discounts from time to time on game-worns, and was wondering what sales and discounts usually come around that I could actually use. I know most members here have complained that whenever they want to purchase something, its not included with the sale or discounts offered.

Thanks.

Meigray has two big sales a year ... one around the Thanksgiving to Christmas timeframe and the other in the summer. Gamers from the just ended season usually aren't marked down at all .. those in the one to two year old range usually get marked down 25% for gamers for their first markdown, game issued and camp only jerseys in the 10-15% off range. Older gamers then get marked down 50% once they remain unsold through earlier cycles.

Thanks a lot. I always get the emails, but their sales always seem so confusing. One of the jerseys I'm interested in is on consignment, and I saw the email last week for the "cosigners sale".