First post of 2013

TMLFAN

You left coasters can bite me. I live in the future and yes, the Leafs still suck. Not as bad as the Islanders though.

Isles do have tavares though.

FYI, Isles fans. Jeff Dunham sold out Nassau Coliseum last night. The Islanders can't even do that.

You left coasters can bite me. I live in the future and yes, the Leafs still suck. Not as bad as the Islanders though.

1) I thought I was the only person to call the coasts left and right

2) I never said the Leafs suck (though, Tucker can blow me). That was the silly ranger fan

Isles do have tavares though.

JTizzle in the hizzle!

We have Kessel. Who had more points last year?

Ok ok. You can keep Kessel and his 82 points and we will keep Tavares and his 81 points.

We need hockey ASAP

As a Leafs fan, I'd still take Tavares. :P You're clearly a better fan than me, though. Edmonton has been slowly changing my blood from its natural blue. I think I watched more Oilers games last year than Leafs.

As a Leafs fan, I'd still take Tavares. :P You're clearly a better fan than me, though. Edmonton has been slowly changing my blood from its natural blue. I think I watched more Oilers games last year than Leafs.

I would love an Islanders-Oilers SCF.

Perhaps.....in some kind of bizzaro world.

Perhaps.....in some kind of bizzaro world.

This is John Tavares' world and we are just living in it! I am serious. If JT was on ANY OTHER TEAM than the Islanders, he would be the best player in the game. Hands down. FWIW, I currently think Lundqvist is the best player in the game, followed by Stamkos, Crosby, Tavares and Giroux

If JT was on ANY OTHER TEAM than the Islanders, he would be the best player in the game. Hands down.

:unsure:

An offensive-first forward who has never been a point per game player? Really? What, exactly, makes Tavares better than (for one example) Crosby?

:unsure:

An offensive-first forward who has never been a point per game player? Really? What, exactly, makes Tavares better than (for one example) Crosby?

If Tavares wasn't on the Islanders and was on say the Rangers where he would have a legitimate first line right winger and left winger with an NHL calibre coach? He'd be better than a PPG player. I also said Crosby was better than him, as it stands. All I was saying by that comment is that if Tavares was put in a situation like Stamkos, where he had Marty St. Louis, Tavares would be given more respect and spoken about much much more.

If Tavares wasn't on the Islanders and was on say the Rangers where he would have a legitimate first line right winger and left winger with an NHL calibre coach? He'd be better than a PPG player. I also said Crosby was better than him, as it stands. All I was saying by that comment is that if Tavares was put in a situation like Stamkos, where he had Marty St. Louis, Tavares would be given more respect and spoken about much much more.

Yeah, but Crosby has done more with Pascal Dupuis and Matt Cooke than Tavares has ever done. Ovechkin scored 106 points with Dainius Zubrus and Chris Clark on what was needless to say a terrible team. The generational players can produce regardless of situation.

Tavares is a great player, but he's not best-in-the-game class.

Tavares is a great player, but he's not best-in-the-game class.

Tavares got PAP a $4 million contract! Tavares skill level is highly underrated.

Tavares will be a superstar in the league.

The season Stamkos had last year was one of the best there has been in a long time. We are never going to see anyone else score sixty goals for a long time if the league stays the way it is.

What, exactly, makes Tavares better than (for one example) Crosby?

Tavares doesn't play for the Penguins, which by default makes him a better person than Crosby. :thumbsup:

Honest to G-d, I'd rather have JT on my team than Mrs. Crosby ANY DAY.

Honest to G-d, I'd rather have JT on my team than Mrs. Crosby ANY DAY.

And with Crosby's concussions, he may never be the same player, which is sad (unless he plays the Isles. We make players look better)

The 2013 New York Islanders: "We Make Your Team's Players Look Better."