Wayne Gretzky gamer on Meigray

redbeard3569

I can't imaging what it must be like to have that kind of money to spend on a hockey jersey. That's more than my house and truck combined.

Meh, I never liked the silver numbers on the white jersey. It looked better after that season when they swapped to black numbers. I'll pass.

lol, if someone buys that gamer they should toss in two random preseason gamers that have been sitting for years. what a a joke of an incentive.

"hey buy this jersey that costs as much as a townhome or house to some people and you can have any preseason jersey for half off!"

• 2 weeks later...

lol

Here you go. All you guys that have been searching for a Gretzky Kings its your lucky day.

Only $135,000 and its yours.

http://www.meigray.c...=4536&scId=4536

That is the worst photo match I've seen. i can turn my 91/92 Gretzky into a game worn as well.

• 2 weeks later...

My black authentic I got signed by Gretz in person - it is in mint condition - and I couldn't fetch $135 for it on the 'Bay probably just because I can't prove it's Gretz. Pisses me off.

Autographs without authentication/documentation can actual lower the value of a jersey.

I picked up an authentic 1998 Team USA jersey signed by the entire team for $100 because they guy won it in a charity raffle and they didn't provide a LOA/COA for the signatures.

Autographs without authentication/documentation can actual lower the value of a jersey.

I picked up an authentic 1998 Team USA jersey signed by the entire team for $100 because they guy won it in a charity raffle and they didn't provide a LOA/COA for the signatures.

Was that "charity" a certain Japanese hotel? :lol: