Reader submissions needed for Third String Goalie!

JeffB

The title says it all, I want to feature YOUR most interesting jersey on my website, Third String Goalie!

I've all but run out of submissions and need more from you guys, the best of the best. The stories and jerseys have been really fun to see and read about and a wonderful variety of not only leagues, but ways the jerseys were acquired, so if you have either a great looking or unique jersey or simply one that has an interesting story behind how you acquired it, please send it along and share it with my worldwide audience!

I don't need a lot, just nice photos of the front and back of the jersey and a few paragraphs about the jersey, (why you like it, what makes it cool/unique/interesting) and the story of where and how you got it if it's out of the ordinary. Some have included action shots of their game worns in action, and those are more than welcome too, as are detail shots of any interesting features.

I really hope you'll send along your favorite or most unique jersey to spyboy1@gmail.com. I run the submissions in the order I get them, so send them in sooner rather than later to get your's published quicker.

Thanks guys. I would still love to have a lot more if anyone else want to have their 15 minutes of fame.

• 3 weeks later...

Dudes,

I need more submissions! I know you like posting your new pickups here, but I'd love to give you a chance to tell your most interesting story or favorite jersey to a wide audience.

The ones I have posted so far have all been great, but I'd love to do more! Send along your favorite or most unique jersey to spyboy1@gmail.com. I run the submissions in the order I get them, so send them in sooner rather than later to get your's published quicker.