Value of NY Islanders Fisherman Gamer

nordiques-fan

Curious to what the value of a Ny Islanders Fisherman jersey. Jersey was used in pre season number 55 probably a camp hopeful. Any help would be great curious if i got it for a steal. Here are photos

62654a_lg-2.jpg

62654b_lg.jpg

If it was a game worn (remember game worn here means worn for a regular season game) could fetch a few hundred dollars if the jersey is complete. But yours is preseason attributed and nameplate removed. In that condition I would say just under $100 as is. Stripped and in good shape you could get $130 up to $175 depending on the condition and size. They are rare and desirable to the right collectors, to others they are a black eye in islanders history.

Ive been doing the game worn thing for 8 years there is a fine line what is game worn and what is not. Trying to find out who wore 55 95-96 preseason. Any help would be great....

Ive been doing the game worn thing for 8 years there is a fine line what is game worn and what is not. Trying to find out who wore 55 95-96 preseason. Any help would be great....

I have the same issue with my Avs preseason practice jerseys Scott. Good luck my man.