Del Zotto Oshawa Generals

enzo269

Looking to purchase and customize an authentic on ice Oshawa Generals sweater with Michael Del Zotto.. Can anyone recommend a place to purchase from?

Thanks in advance...

Disregard..

The Oshawa Generals sell them from their website and you can customize any player you want... Nice!

• 2 months later...

Thanks to fellow collector and new my new best friend Charlie :D for this beauty... I love this sweater!

2008-09 Michael Del Zotto game worn Oshawa Generals jersey..

Light wear, pilling in collar from neck roll that Del Zotto would wear.

Equipment manager signature on fight strap.

2009 IIHF World Juniors Ottawa Patch on sweater and 70th year Oshawa Generals anniversary patch..

photocopy6u.jpg

photocopy5a.jpg

Thanks guys.. The collector that I bought it from also had a London Knights Del Zotto that was super as well!! He wasn't going to move the Knights sweater and I dont blame him!

By the way Hatryk, did you see another Del Zotto gamer like this on eBay? I bought this sweater from a private NYR collector and not on eBay..

I thought it was the one one eBay. Someone on game worn got that one....I had an agreement to buy it but before I could pay him that guy hit the buy it now button. I'll have to look back to see if there are any differences. He also had a de Haan generals he sold.

Nice Del Zaster jersey

Oh Matt.. Please tell me youre not a Del Zotto hater... He has such a bright future with the Rangers.. Without a doubt our most offensively gifted defenseman... He will only get better and be very good for the Rangers for a lot of years.

I gotta agree with my fellow Matt. Del Zotto can be frustrating at times, there's flashes of greatness mixed with horrible cross-ice passes that are picked off in the slot. Girardi, McDonagh, and to a lesser extent Staal probably will never have the offensive upside the MDZ has, but they are all stronger defensively. With Stralman and Gilroy in the mix as well, I'm happy with the Rangers blueliners as long as they can all stay healthy.

• 3 weeks later...