Nike Sizing

DropkickMurphy8

Alright guys, I'm bored and randomly looking at jerseys and I was wondering how I could expect an older Nike jersey (98 and 02 Olympics) to fit. I'm trying to figure out if a 44 would fit me, but I really have nothing to compare to since I haven't tried on an authentic of any kind since the weight loss. If I had to guess, I'd probably be a 50 in EDGE and I'm sure I could get into a 46 in a 6100 cut without a problem, same would probably go for Starter and the older CCM jerseys.

Would a 44 Nike fit me, or would I need something bigger? I'm like 5'10 160ish, and the 5'10 part might be pushing it a little.

I wear the exact same sizes you mentioned- Edge 50, and 46 in 6100's, Starters & older CCM's. A Nike 44 fits me quite amply, about the same as the 46's listed above. If you're down to 160, I would imagine a Nike 44 would probably fit you. If I'm not mistaken, I don't think Nikes came in 46's, so the next bigger size would be a 48, which I know wouldn't fit me.

Nice, thanks. That's something to look into then, since I've seen a few jerseys I'd wear pop up but I've never been sure if I could fit in them.

Thanks

Here are a few measurements from a Nike 44 of mine (I'd feel rather bad if you bought one and it didn't fit): 24" width, 65" wingspan (from top tip of one sleeve to the other), and 32" from back collar down to hem.

That actually sounds like it would be fine, the length might be a little questionable but I have a few large replicas that are about 24" pit to pit and I have some room in them. Thanks for the measurements, I'm actually gonna go to a couple of local places today and see if there's anything worth buying.

You're welcome. Btw I should add that the measurements are for a late 90's NHL jersey; I don't know if the Olympics ones fit differently.