neatjerseys on eBay

pastadutchie

I was checking out eBay as I do and I came across neatjerseys. Some of their stuff seems legit, but others are downright awful. I searched this forum and could only find this post by DaNoobie on it.

um, I think that Forsberg is a Chinese fake actually. Griffenfood jerseys tend to be... better quality if you will. My first impression of this one is lolfake. Some points: computerized/faux stitching on the name, the nameplate looks funny, the fact that his name is neatjerseys...

Looking at his other stuff, the Selanne is glaringly fake and his price reflects it, while the Kurtenbach is probably legit hence the price. But definitely, like everyone else said, avoid the Forsberg

That all made me suspicious too. And to add to the above, the front crests are out of proportion and almost all have improper neck tags.

Over the past few years I have regularly encountered fake Edge jerseys, fake 550's, and I've even bumped into quite a few fake M&N. Faking the reproductions! WOW......But in the past year I've encountered a few fake authentics from the late 80's - early 1990's. Three Canucks and a Devils. Given the rise of manufacturing ability in China I am not shocked they are producing jerseys from that era, but I am a little surprised.

neatjerseys seems to be producing or getting hold of a fair amount of authentic fakes, or is it just me? Anyone have experience with them? They seem to have a positive rating! I find it hard to believe all of its customers could have been fooled.

Looks like they're fakes. The puffy numbers on the Dryden and the puffy name and numbers on the Esposito are a giveaway for me. I'm not too familiar on the other styles of jerseys to determine if theyre fakes but I think they would be as well

They ALL look fake to me. Avoid.

They ALL look fake to me. Avoid.

yep

Why is there a new thread for this? We already discussed those jersey right here:

http://forums.icejer...000#entry107153

Or of course there's the eBay thread, the clue's in the name. :P

Why is there a new thread for this? We already discussed those jersey right here:

http://forums.icejer...000#entry107153

Maybe because I searched for "neatjerseys" and only one post came up, and I don't have time to read EVERY thread.

But hey thanks for your awesomeness. And sorry for breaking your interwebs.

Maybe because I searched for "neatjerseys" and only one post came up, and I don't have time to read EVERY thread.

But hey thanks for your awesomeness. And sorry for breaking your interwebs.

I must admit, my post doesn't sound polite at all. Sorry about that. My only excuse: I'm German and didn't learn any better :blush::D