Issues with Meigray

dsl135

I have no idea, I know Mike is closer to them than i am actually. I wonder if you could do that.

Well that would be good enough reason to stay away.

But yeah, you should be able to go and pick up your stuff in person at MGG.

Well that would be good enough reason to stay away.

But yeah, you should be able to go and pick up your stuff in person at MGG.

Haha I would be afraid to go into that region of Jersey. Thanks for the help fellas.

Meigray is awesome. Jason and Barry have always been perfect to deal with. I've never had an issue in many transactions. I would not hesitate to deal with them again. I'm sure that if you communicate your disappointment with them in a respectful manner, they will more than make things right.

And the issues keep coming. They charged my credit card the full amount for the training camp jerseys, not the 50% discount. Really getting tired of this.

And the issues keep coming. They charged my credit card the full amount for the training camp jerseys, not the 50% discount. Really getting tired of this.

This one is actually on me. I didn't realize they were combining two of my orders (I had asked they do that, but they never responded). So they charged me one time, but it was for everything I ordered, which saved me $10 by combining shipping.

All is well. Whoo-sah.

All is well. Whoo-sah.

Good thing. I was beginning to think you were cursed. :)

This one is actually on me. I didn't realize they were combining two of my orders (I had asked they do that, but they never responded). So they charged me one time, but it was for everything I ordered, which saved me $10 by combining shipping.

All is well. Whoo-sah.

Saving you money on shipping is an issue that is much easier to deal with.