Kings Customization

Hollywood Cannon

Welcome to the boards! Try searching this thread:

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=2303&st=240#entry106626

If you can't find it, this is the correct thread to ask. Good luck! Any thought to which player you want?

Who/Where is the best place to send a 2010 White jersey? I wanted to get Brayden Schenn #55.

In case it helps, Schenn used #10 during his short stint with the Kings at the beginning of the 2010-11 season. He did use #55 in the 2010 preseason and for his only regular season game in 2009.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/brayden-schenn-of-the-los-angeles-kings-celebrates-with-news-photo/106065707

Bobcat Athletic does the Kings gamers. Typically I don't think they are thrilled with individual orders but you could try. Owner's name is Bob, very good guy, he is about a half hour from Staples Center.

Bobcat Athletic does the Kings gamers. Typically I don't think they are thrilled with individual orders but you could try. Owner's name is Bob, very good guy, he is about a half hour from Staples Center.

Yes they do an amizing job but not unless if you want to wait 6+ months to get your jersey back. If you're not to picky on the customization I would recommend Truman or EPS. Just make sure you give them the correct name and font size for that year and you're set. Oh and a picture of the game worn jersey would help a lot too. Good luck, this is the exact reason I don't collect Kings jerseys from 1999 and up.

EPS does a better job than GD on the letters, but even EPS can't do a completely accurate job; I haven't seen a single retail customizer who can get the Edges (or the 6100's, for that matter) completely correct. Very frustrating.

Yes they do an amizing job but not unless if you want to wait 6+ months to get your jersey back. If you're not to picky on the customization I would recommend Truman or EPS. Just make sure you give them the correct name and font size for that year and you're set. Oh and a picture of the game worn jersey would help a lot too. Good luck, this is the exact reason I don't collect Kings jerseys from 1999 and up.

Really, has anyone had similar experiences? I am thinking about sending a few to them.

I've been waiting 7 months on my current order. They are not a regular retail customizer.

Bob's actually a pal of mine... I've only sent him a few items and they've all come back pretty quick. I know the lockout is really hitting him in the wallet, might be a good time for anyone interested in having a jersey done up to give him a shout!

• 3 weeks later...