Anyone speak Swiss or from Switzerland?

mdwsta4

I'm looking to buy an EHC Biel jersey. Problem is I can't seem to find out if they ship to the US (they haven't responded to my inquiries). If they don't, any Europeans able to ship it stateside?

http://www.ehcbshop.ch/product_info.php?info=p312_Offizielles-Spielertrikot-AWAY-Saison-2012-13.html

Thanks!

Matt

I speak German (= language of the website) :thumbsup:

When you set up a user account, you have to fill in you address details and you can choose United States as your country, so they should ship to the USA. You can pay via PayPal or credit card.

It seems that the Kaner jerseys aren't in stock right now, but you can order that jersey (think they will be shipped if new Kaner jerseys arrive in stock). If you need any help with ordering, let me know, I can translate from German into English

Nice, thanks. I'll give that a shot. Suppose it wasn't a stretch to know what jersey I was planning on ordering. LOL!

*edit, update* It doesn't appear as though I can order. The site keeps bouncing me back to the same spot. Google translate says its because the item is out of stock.

I speak German (= language of the website) :thumbsup:

When you set up a user account, you have to fill in you address details and you can choose United States as your country, so they should ship to the USA. You can pay via PayPal or credit card.

It seems that the Kaner jerseys aren't in stock right now, but you can order that jersey (think they will be shipped if new Kaner jerseys arrive in stock). If you need any help with ordering, let me know, I can translate from German into English

when i got my tavares i google translated everything, worked pretty well actually

after i wikipediaed switzerland to find out the language also...who knew they spoke German, thought they lost that war.

I also emailed them in english translated it to german and they responded in english so if you email them there is a pretty good chance they speak english

when i got my tavares i google translated everything, worked pretty well actually

after i wikipediaed switzerland to find out the language also...who knew they spoke German, thought they lost that war.

I also emailed them in english translated it to german and they responded in english so if you email them there is a pretty good chance they speak english

I spoke to Mark Streit about the languages spoken in Switzerland once and had a nice conversation with him in French

Indeed! There's no 'Swiss' language. The main languages are: German, French, Italian (official) & Romansh. :thumbsup:

(Spoken) Swiss German is quite different from standard German (Hochdeutsch). Can't understand a thing of it :D (like German with a Swedish flow/accent; I guess it could sound a little Dutch as well if you can't understand Dutch) . Even written it is very different but standard German is (one of) the official languages yes as used on the website here. So yes there is a Swiss dialect at least ...

:thumbsup: Coffee first then proceed:

• 2 weeks later...

Something that you need to know about EHC Biel jerseys. This jerseys on their website are only Replicas. Ehc Biel doesn't sell Authentics.

The Game Jerseys from the players are the only Authentics.