NEED HELP!!! Scott Niedermayer Team Canada Reebok Tackla jersey

Matt 9

Today I found a Scott niedermayer team Canada jersey at my local flea market. The jersey is made by reebok with a tackla logo on the bottom hem. It is made of a mesh material. The logos and stripes are sublimated on and the numbers are screen printed (very high quality). It's is also autographed. I couldn't find anything similar to it online but it was only $20 so I bought it. I want to post a picture but I don't know how to from my phone. If anybody could help me out that'd be appreciated. Thanks.

post-3999-0-58830600-1352663335_thumb.jp

post-3999-0-18679500-1352663350_thumb.jp

post-3999-0-06276800-1352663388_thumb.jp

Good deal if you ask me...I dont think it's game issued or worn but those Reebok logo'd Tacklas are not easy jerseys to find. I'm not exactly sure of the number styles, I'd have to research some old photos or check the IIHF book to see how close it is. How heavy are the sleeves from the elbows down? Are they double thick?

It's probably a retail jersey that was customized by a fan. Those Tackla jerseys had the numbers and name sublimated directly into the material OR sometimes with a thin heat-pressed felt.

The whole jersey feels very heavy. There are actually2 black marks on the jersey that made me think it may be game used. I'm just not really familiar with tackla jerseys. Do you happen to know what it would be worth?