Florida panthers 2011-2012 3rd jersey question

islesfan25

I was wondering if last year did they wear nameplates on thier jerseys? Their is a game issued preseason jersey on eBay that doesn't have it. I just want to make sure that they didn't wear nameplates for the season.

Thanks for your help

Josh

Looking through some photos on Getty, it didn't look to me that they used nameplates on any of their jerseys, including the 3rd.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/goaltender-jose-theodore-of-the-florida-panthers-embraces-news-photo/141198629

They only have nameplates on some of the issued jerseys, like players who most likely wont make the team. My Weiss jersey originally had a nameplate but Id say there is nearly 0 chance of a regular NHL player having a nameplate.

Did you already mail them your jersey? If not, you should sent it to Cutting Edge. Thats who does the Panthers and they will have it back to you in like a week. I love EPS but theyre slow especially if you just have 1 jersey its not worth it when the actual team customizer is available.

No I sent about 7 to them...and about to send another 7 next month...josh has been really good to me and even did a jersey in 2 weeks for me because I needed it for a special occasion. I didn't know that cutting edge sports did them.

Oh ok, if thats how youre doing it go with EPS then. I like Josh too and had the same experience getting something back quick. You know if you send him 10 at a time he will give you 10% off, 15-15%, 20-20%? Just ask nicely lol.

Not to hijack the thread, but Josh has been a pleasure for me to deal with. Just ordered a kit from him. I tried getting into contact with Cuting Edge Sports like 5 times last month and I couldnt.

Really? He hasn't been a pleasure to deal with at all when I've used EPS. I'm always overly polite and pretty specific in my emails as well. 90% of the time I get some testy email back from him. All of my jerseys have taken months and months and months to get back as well.

But that being said, the work has always been perfect, which is why I keep going back. Every time I try to use somebody local or another customizer it ends up wrong and I have to send it off to EPS to fix anyways.

I hate dealing with the guy though.