Jagr Kladno Jersey

ShipWreck

Yes, that is where I bought mine.

The team store has a website with all sorts of cool stuff. And, they have different tiers of jerseys. However, you can't buy from the site unless you live over there.

However, I did since find someone on another hockey forum that DOES live there. I paid him for a klando puck, mug, keychain and Jagr card. He will be sending it to me.

Funny because it says he ships worldwide. You should of bought the helmet!

I am dealing with two different people. The guy on eBay is selling jerseys. Not all the stuff from the team store.

Other items are available from the team store. You may be able to call them and work something out, but on their website, they will not ship to the USA. There is also a high VAT on any order, even if they did. The puck and other items is being bought from someone on another hockey site. I paypaled him the money. He ordered it, and will ship it to me.

I met him AFTER I had already ordered this jersey on eBay 4 weeks ago. The $ amount for the jersey on the temA store is like 1/2 of what the guy on eBay is selling them for. And, as he lives there, he is not paying any VAT taxes when he buys them.

Yea, the way they do their jerseys over in Europe is a bit different than the way they look here. I hope they never start putting sponsors on the jerseys in the NHL

Yea, the way they do their jerseys over in Europe is a bit different than the way they look here. I hope they never start putting sponsors on the jerseys in the NHL

Keep hoping that. Kings have McDonalds on their new practice jerseys. Just a matter of time until it makes its way onto gamers.

1352002602.jpg

Keep hoping that. Kings have McDonalds on their new practice jerseys. Just a matter of time until it makes its way onto gamers.

1352002602.jpg

I didn't realize that. That sucks. Yes, I think you are correct

That photo makes it look like JQ has been eating a lot at McDonalds.

I met him AFTER I had already ordered this jersey on eBay 4 weeks ago. The $ amount for the jersey on the temA store is like 1/2 of what the guy on eBay is selling them for. And, as he lives there, he is not paying any VAT taxes when he buys them.

Read this the other day and I think you don't understand the VAT concept right there ;) . Unlike sales tax, VAT is already included in the store prices and yes all local consumers pay it including the guy on the forum (unless he owns his own business perhaps). For you however, if ordering directly from outside the European Union it should get deducted from the store price :stickhndl: .

Example: "

Price from: 105,52 USD (

87,94 USD ex. VAT)"

But like you say the store only ships to a few countries so not much choice and good to have someone order for you :thumbsup: .