Lies, rumours & vicious innuendo

SabreFaninNYC

So as of right now, who are changing? What else has been announced if anything?

I've heard rumors of the Oilers altering their design a bit for next season. One Oilers official even said significant changes a few months ago. They are supposed to reveal them after the season...hopefully we don't have to wait until the draft.

Any confirmation on what the Oilers might be doing? Thanks in advance.

Great site so I decided to join!

I've heard rumors of the Oilers altering their design a bit for next season. One Oilers official even said significant changes a few months ago. They are supposed to reveal them after the season...hopefully we don't have to wait until the draft.

Any confirmation on what the Oilers might be doing? Thanks in advance.

Great site so I decided to join!

I've heard those rumours as well, not sure the extent of the changes though. Me personally I hope they stay with the ones they have now, or at least modify them a little. I liked the white jersey they had in 96-97, with the blue shoulders. I wouldn't mind seeing them go back to that.

Welcome aboard!

I've heard those rumours as well, not sure the extent of the changes though. Me personally I hope they stay with the ones they have now, or at least modify them a little. I liked the white jersey they had in 96-97, with the blue shoulders. I wouldn't mind seeing them go back to that.

Yeah that would be sweet although there is something about that third logo that seems to set itself up for the new RBK type jersey. NOt saying they should, but it definitely lends itself to the new look.

pG01-1821907nm.jpg

I've been hoping that Edmonton would make a 3rd jersey out of their "Rigger" shoulder patch for a while now. It'd look pretty sharp on a white jersey.

Oilers_Rigger.gif

I've been hoping that Edmonton would make a 3rd jersey out of their "Rigger" shoulder patch for a while now. It'd look pretty sharp on a white jersey.

Oilers_Rigger.gif

I hear they are getting rid of that patch.