Rangers Reebok Adjustable Trucker hat?

Zeshy25

Not sure where else to post this. Didn't know if I should put it in trading post but, here goes.

Looking for a rangers reebok adjustable trucker hat. Was wondering if anyone on here might have one or know how to get one.

Here's a link to the Buffalo Sabres version. Looked everywhere in retail stores and online (ebay, amazon, etc) for this hat for NYR but, no luck:

http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12619816&cp=3194476.3194477.3169597&clickid=body_bestsell_txt

If anyone could help, would really appreciate it. Willing to pay $50 (retails at $25).

Thanks

see below

http://www.fansedge.com/New-York-Rangers-Red-Game-Day-Structured-Adjustable-Trucker-Hat-_-42180394_PD.html

This cap may be discontinued. I would just keep looking on Ebay for someone to post one for auction.

Darn. Saw all these replies and thought I was going to get lucky and someone found one. Oh well. Thanks anyways will keep looking.

Will this work?

iso_9001_standard_hipster_trucker_hat-p148542571810427216enxqz_400.jpg

Seriously though, as someone who has often been frustrated by trying to track down hats that are no longer available (never trucker hats though) here's some tips other than just checking eBay ...

- try to figure out the EXACT product name/model number this will help searches

- try Amazon, often they have some older stuff for sale in their affiliate sites

- try RiverCity Sports, for whatever reason they seem to have hats longer than other sites (shipping sucks though)

Remember that sometimes it takes a while for some items to make their way on to the "Sports Closeout" market. However in my experience, given enough time and patience you should find one eventually.