2006 NYR Game Worn 6100 Observation

enzo269

I just noticed an anomaly in my 2006-07 Nylander gamer. Seems as though the team stitched a blue Reebok vector over a red Reebok vector!

Does anyone else have a sweater from this 2006-06 NYR set 1 that has this as well?

Quite Interesting

photodrn.jpg

Yup. Me too. I think it was something they toyed with but decided against. It does look odd on the neck though so I'm sure that weighed in on the choice.

I've seen the oddball red vector on blank 1.0's in MSG once or twice

On a somewhat completely unrelated note, has anyone wondered about obtaining random "parts" so to speak. For example with the blue vector sewn over the red it indicates the team had them with red vectors as evidenced by meigray overstock and then ordered loose blue vectors to sew over. Other teams add extra fight straps or replaced nhl shields on the neck aswell. Im going to assume you would have to be a team merchandise representative to get spare parts just as you would to get pro stock 2.0s but i know for those who have vector jerseys and want to convert to wordmark or vice versa im wondering if there is a way to bulk order individual pieces from reebok... Wait what am i thinking, this is the same company to outsource "authentics" to Indonesia. Scrap this post

rangers_6100_error.jpg

A lot of the MeiGray clearance section 6100 blanks had the red vector. I ended up with 2 of them and know of someone else who ended up with a fair number of them. The only regular season gamer I could find that had it was a white one from 2006–07 for Pascal Dupuis, that was listed on MeiGray as NNOB. If I recall correctly there was one or two pre-season jerseys with the red vector as well.