Question About FLYERS Jofa Green Practice Jersey Center Ice

Guest FlyersGreenJofaJersey

Guest FlyersGreenJofaJersey
post-4466-0-67738200-1349717655_thumb.jpHi I was curious what year is the Jofa Green Practice Jersey I have pictured. It's authentic of coarse. And has the center ice patch. I have never seen another so its hard to get information on it. Thanks Folks..

so curious about it that you made your screen name the same? lol.

those types of center ice jerseys were used in the earlier 2000's IIRC. They just came in all sorts of different colors for teams. could have been for certain lines, what the Flyers ordered, etc etc.

I have a Minnesota Jofa but it's Ultrafil instead of Airknit. Jofa was part of the same company that owned CCM and Koho at the time. I'm pretty sure these practice jerseys were used during the same time period that Koho made the road and alternate jerseys.

DSC_0612-vi.jpg

I see you have this on ebay for $499.99. As someone who collects practice jerseys and has bought a ton of them, I can tell you that any price over $100 is way too much. I would pay about $65 max for one of this style. These were available for retail sale also so there's no way to prove it's a team issued jersey without proper documentation.

I see you have this on ebay for $499.99. As someone who collects practice jerseys and has bought a ton of them, I can tell you that any price over $100 is way too much. I would pay about $65 max for one of this style. These were available for retail sale also so there's no way to prove it's a team issued jersey without proper documentation.

I don't know what's worse, that or getting an old CCM-Maska replica, slapping a repro patch on it and trying to flog it for $200+.

If I want to get noticed, I pull down my pants in the middle of the street and do the helicopter. The law might not like it, but I save myself $499.99.

If I want to get noticed, I pull down my pants in the middle of the street and do the helicopter. The law might not like it, but I save myself $499.99.

Lol. Pretty sure bail would be more for exposing your light saber and taking on the public a lá Jedi-style.

Funniest ###### thing I've read in a long time. I love when people have no clue what they're doing. Such a disorganized description, as well as the fact that he acts like he's actually talking to the person reading it with things like "Let's be honest I do not care if it sells. Ebay has been slow. So I will offer it on here why listings are free and sales are slow. I'm sure the green will be big hit for the holidays. St Patricks Day would be nice time to wear this. Of coarse Christmas also."

Haha, come on man, be serious.

Lol. Pretty sure bail would be more for exposing your light saber and taking on the public a lá Jedi-style.

Ah well, at least I'll have had my fun. (No nudity, you're safe)

If you want to get noticed. This is the Jersey. Of coarse you can be like everyone else and purchase store bought jersey. But you will not see anyone wearing this one.

Maybe I will run a special offer to our penny shoppers...Buy Now One Penny with 499.98 shipping. (O:

Okay all joking aside....Is Ebay sold yet lol

If Obama Gets in office Ebay might be sold on craigslist(O:

I almost want to make this my signature. It's up there with the random spammer with the unforgettable "be confidence" line.

^oh man, I have got a sweet collection of air guitars for $500 a piece to go with that invisibile bridge.

No way!! What brands of air guitars? Looking to get a couple for the holidays

What's worse is that this member reported all of you, stating "i do not need to tolerate a bunch of kids coments"

I'm shutting this down before you all destroy him.

Besides, you shouldn't burn bridges when you could have had a chance at this! Whoa!

To the new member - c'mon, you can't honestly post what you did on ebay, and not expect to get destroyed. Please use some common sense.