Post your favorite "Rookie" Game Worn

enzo269

I would love to see everyone's favorite "rookie" game worn sweater.. Please post yours for everyone to enjoy.

Here's Mine... Michael Del Zotto 2009-10 Set 2 Home (MeiGray) Great game use. Multiple team repairs, board burns and stick marks.

img1761it.jpg

Edited by enzo269

Nice Brandon! Great sweaters from Matt Hendricks!!!

Keep em coming folks!

Love the 40th Anny Patch and managed to pick up Cizikas' Sound Tigers rookie year jersey as well as his Isles.

IMG_2392.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

Or

Matt Donovan third worn in his first game at Nassau Coliseum. Donovan has the potential to be a solid dman in this league for a long time (Also, the blue layer inside of the "D" in Donovan is not sewn down onto the name plate!)

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

Sorry for the terrible pictures but Brayden Schenn's 2012 Winter Classic 2nd Period Worn Jersey which he scored his first NHL goal in.

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1630.jpg

Here's my setup:

Screenshot2012-09-12at84943PM.png

WC Official Puck signed by Brayden inscribed with "First NHL Goal", his locker name plate from the jersey unveiling signed by him, a mega-ticket signed by a large majority of the team, and a picture signed by Brayden also inscribed with "First NHL Goal"

Great rookie sweaters everyone!!

!!! Keep em coming!!

Zac Rinaldo road set 1 my first gamer too besides game issued jerseys. Love all the wear on it from fights. Scored 1 of his 2 goals in it too haha junk goal from the corner against the islanders.

http://video.islanders.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hlg=20112012,2,1053&event=NYI130

GregFlyerJersey003.jpg

GregFlyerJersey004.jpg

Derrick Smith 84-85 road rookie jersey. Eagle Mesh size 50 2nd Set

Derrick had a decent rookie year netting 17 goals and adding 22 assists for 39 points.

2312556530105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

2272788710105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

Insanely jealous about all of these... Rinaldo, Read, and of course, especially and most of all, Schenn. Just wow.

You ever sell that, contact me. Seriously.

Nice sweaters gents!!

Loving all of them even if we are currently being dominated by Flyers sweaters! :thumbsup::fight:

Well I wish I could share an NHL jersey, but none of my NHL gamers are rookie gamers. That said, I have an AHL rookie gamer.

Michael Sauer Hartford Wolfpack 2007-2008 Set 1 Home Jersey

IMG_6294.jpg

IMG_6295.jpg

Poor kid looks like he's never going to play hockey again. What a shame. I think if we had him last year we would have won the cup.

Well I wish I could share an NHL jersey, but none of my NHL gamers are rookie gamers. That said, I have an AHL rookie gamer.

Michael Sauer Hartford Wolfpack 2007-2008 Set 1 Home Jersey

Poor kid looks like he's never going to play hockey again. What a shame. I think if we had him last year we would have won the cup.

I have two Wolfpack gamers like that one. Any idea what the "The Hartford" patch is supposed to represent?