Hershey Bears going green?

brandon

http://www.ahlstore....shey-bears.html

What the heck? Cant say I love or hate them but wow that is an out of the box choice for a team thats used the same colors for 75 years.

file_87_6.jpg

file_87_7.jpg

file_87_5.jpg

Maybe it's your monitor or something, but that's brown not green.

In fact that had a video explaining they are returning the "Chocolate and White" this season:

Hmm interesting I swear the base color of the first jersey and the accents of the rest are green. The logo is clearly brown. I hope youre right. Ill check it out when I get home.

The real jerseys may be brown, but the pictures of the jerseys are definitely green!

I'm starting think I was biased because I had already seen the Chocolate and White video etc.

So I asked two co-workers to tell me what color they thought the jerseys were, one said brown and one said olive/green.

Not saying this explains everything, but a LOT of males have congenital color vision defects, and may confuse certain shades of brown and green. Ask a bunch of women and see what they say!

Sweet, thanks for the link!! Looks like some colorblind goof made those images. And those are direct from the AHL store. Ill probably grab the alt and a chocolate one ASAP. Funny thing is they still never sold the alt jersey from last year because of Refrrt's 'production issues'.

Ask a bunch of women and see what they say!

For what it's worth, I say green.

And not a fan of the new jerseys.