Purchased jersey smells worse then an ash tray...

I got a 48 Kings a fortnight ago and it was mailed in a (clean) trashbag and duct taped the hell outta... but then again the vast majority of Brits are clueless when it comes to jerseys. No pointing at me ¬¬.

• 1 month later...

Speaking of shipping jerseys, let me pick the brain of some experts. I usually don't sell jerseys, but since I have a closet full of them, some dating back to the 80's, I've recently been selling a few. When shipping a numbered/lettered jersey, how do you guys typically fold to fit into the box? I want to keep the crest from creasing, as well as the numbers...but it's not as easy, especially with some teams (Los Angeles black & purple, I'm looking at you).

Check out Brilliant!'s guide to folding jerseys here:

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=785&hl=%2Bhow+%2Bfold+%2Bjersey

i don't know if I would trust Clarkson to fold a jersey, he would try doing it too fast. That and he states manual labor is his phobia. lol.

James May is the man I want folding my jerseys

James May would scientifically analyse the process, weigh up all the pros and cons then talk about it for a couple of hours. By the time he's done all that the post office would be closed. :)