My gameworn Hordichuk was worn when?

bender

Darcy Hordichuk gamer I got from Meigray today. You'll note the THREE fight straps.

That's crazy. Attached at the front too? Have you photomatched it?

You mean photoshopped? No.... this is exactly how the jersey came. I swear.

As for the condition of the jersey, it's pretty good, with some noticable wear from gameplay. The lettering nameplate appears to have some wear... there's about an inch of stitches that are not sealed. You might be able to see it under the "H" in the top left.

I gotta say I like a bit of wear on the jersey, as long as it's an authentic NHL game worn.

Oh no, photomatching means you find a picture of Hordichuk wearing said jersey. I wasn't implying you faked it. :thumbsup:

Hmmmm. How would I go about photomatching it? I think the Meigray documentation just says the season it was worn during.

Even if I could find a picture, I don't know how we'd see the detail of the fight straps.

Let me know how to attempt this and I'll look into it.

Hmmmm. How would I go about photomatching it? I think the Meigray documentation just says the season it was worn during.

Even if I could find a picture, I don't know how we'd see the detail of the fight straps.

Let me know how to attempt this and I'll look into it.

Here's a picture from April 2010. I can't see any marks but this could be it.

Darcy+Hordichuk+Vancouver+Canucks+v+Anaheim+6NrO0JDms7gx.jpg

Hmmm. It's really hard to tell by that picture. The jersey as it is happens to be in really good condition. There's just a few things you can notice up close.

I'd need some really high-def pics in order to tell, or a bunch of good game clips.

One thing that would be easy to tell, would be any pics of the top left shoulder logo. That's where there's a pretty noticable mark, but it'll still have to be up close for me to tell.

I'll do the research myself if someone can just point me to a good set up images. Google image sucks for photomatching.

Or if you post a close up of anything matchable, the nice people here will help too!

Google Image Search has a bunch of pics that could be it. I just don't see anything that stands out to identify.

Problem is, I'm the one who has the jersey in hand, so I'd probably be better at telling. As far as I know, the "2" on the back, and a mark on the left shoulder logo (on the stick), is the only way to tell.... even from my point of view. The messed up "2" would definitely give it away, but then again, we have no way of knowing if we're looking at the jersey BEFORE the damage happened.

Other than that, we'd need an incredibly up close and personal pic.

Hmmm. It's really hard to tell by that picture. The jersey as it is happens to be in really good condition. There's just a few things you can notice up close.

I'd need some really high-def pics in order to tell, or a bunch of good game clips.

One thing that would be easy to tell, would be any pics of the top left shoulder logo. That's where there's a pretty noticable mark, but it'll still have to be up close for me to tell.

I'll do the research myself if someone can just point me to a good set up images. Google image sucks for photomatching.

According to the MGG population report, your jersey is a set 3 and was worn 11 reg season games from 3/23/10 to 4/8/10, plus playoffs. I would look for pictures from those games and try to match it

Google Image Search has a bunch of pics that could be it. I just don't see anything that stands out to identify.

Problem is, I'm the one who has the jersey in hand, so I'd probably be better at telling. As far as I know, the "2" on the back, and a mark on the left shoulder logo (on the stick), is the only way to tell.... even from my point of view. The messed up "2" would definitely give it away, but then again, we have no way of knowing if we're looking at the jersey BEFORE the damage happened.

Other than that, we'd need an incredibly up close and personal pic.

This is far from conclusive, but

may well be where the damage to the back "2" came. From 0:14 to 0:18 Parros has quite a grip on the back left of Hordichuk's jersey, right around where the damage on the two is.

This is far from conclusive, but

may well be where the damage to the back "2" came. From 0:14 to 0:18 Parros has quite a grip on the back left of Hordichuk's jersey, right around where the damage on the two is.

In which case my photo would be the jersey.

Sweet... thanks. That's some pretty cool stuff. I got a good feeling about that. I'll do some more looking myself.

What's up with this one? I know he isn't a Canuck here.... but he loses his jersey completely and it appears he did not have it tied down with any fight straps.

Without watching the video, one of two things could have happened

1. He didnt tie it down (He's supposed to)

or

2. It came off from the stress of the fight.

About my Hordichuk jersey....

NYIJM29 mentioned it was worn from 3/23/10 to 4/8/10.

Now this video

takes place on 4/2/10.

Doesn't that mean it's 100% sure that's my jersey there? I don't see why a player would rotate jerseys that are identical, so I think that's gotta be it. It would make more sense to wear the same one until you need the new one.

EDIT: This HAS to be my jersey. I think Parros definitely did the damage on the nameplate as well. Part of it is ripped, right below the "H", and that's exactly where Parros was clutching the jersey. Not to mention the damage on the "2".

Just to confirm or deny what was mentioned earlier....

About my Hordichuk jersey....

NYIJM29 mentioned it was worn from 3/23/10 to 4/8/10.

Now this video

takes place on 4/2/10.

Doesn't that mean it's 100% sure that's my jersey there? I don't see why a player would rotate jerseys that are identical, so I think that's gotta be it. It would make more sense to wear the same one until you need the new one.

EDIT: This HAS to be my jersey. I think Parros definitely did the damage on the nameplate as well. Part of it is ripped, right below the "H", and that's exactly where Parros was clutching the jersey. Not to mention the damage on the "2".

Please let me know your opinion, or if I should continue looking elsewhere. Thx

Found a video that highlights the entire 4/2/10 game....

Also I think I've found a screengrab that proves it's my jersey.

Anyone?

Can you just confirm or deny what I said? You guys are the experts, not me.

BTW, thank you mods for compiling this thread.

You can't be 100% sure that's your jersey without actual evidence (a photomatch or something of the like) since sometimes strange things happen. However, given that the fight above occurred during the Set 3 time frame, there's an exceedingly likely chance that is your jersey.

Multiple screen grabs and slow motion from the video confirms that this mark is NOT just a camera flare or something.

Hordypic1.jpg

101_4608.jpg

I'd say it's gotta be the same jersey. With the way Parros was clutching the jersey in the video, and the mark on the shoulder, I'd say it'd be a big coincidence if this wasn't the same jersey. Parros damaged it in all the right places. It looks like the shoulder mark was there prior.