xahlgoalie's jerseys for sale

xahlgoalie

How is this guy allowed to skirt the forum rules here and post things for sale without a price? And "best offer" is not allowed either. Why hasn't a mod either made this guy conform to the same rules as everyone else or delete this thread?

Actually I did have prices with BO. When I redid it two days ago. I lost them because i moved the pics around. And this is my first for sale thread. If there is a rule I didn't follow just point it out and I'll take care of it. Thanks.

How is this guy allowed to skirt the forum rules here and post things for sale without a price? And "best offer" is not allowed either. Why hasn't a mod either made this guy conform to the same rules as everyone else or delete this thread?

I don't know about the rest of the guys, but I was just waiting for you to say something...finally.

Jeez, keep a guy waiting why don't cha!

xhal was previously informed to add prices, and I hadn't seen this thread without, since...I'm sure he'll update it accordingly now.

Next time just report the thread, it'll be flagged to all us (mods) and someone will adjust it sooner than later. Otherwise we may not have visited lately, and subsequently didn't notice. Remember, we can't see through your eyes!

We probably won't just delete the thread without trying to rectify things first, though.

Thanks for the head's up, Rab.

Chris, re-read the rules (and updated rules), straighten up, and fly right, mister!!!

And this is my first for sale thread.

2361124810105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Still have the ABC patch for the Thoroughblades jerseys? If so how much and how many?

Can't send you any messages.....PM Me...or clear your box out...have a question about the two Hawks crests....

I'm looking for the following:

- Hockey East patch (white with navy lettering/logo)

- Hershey Bears crest (early-2000s style, like so: http://www.gameworns.com/images/ahl/HersheyBears/2000-2001/Bears19SHEARERroadfrontG.jpg )

- Blue Cross/Blue Shield shoulder patch

- 4 mid-1990s Islanders crests (trimmed in white; this could be either of the Fisherman logo or the late-1990s "classic" logo)

- AHL neck logo

- AHL hem logo

• 2 weeks later...