Edge Authentic Sizing Question

Girouxsalem

Hey everyone, I'm currently trying to get a Flyers edge 1.0 authentic jersey. I fit pretty well in a premier medium and logically, I tried to find a blank size 50. But after hours of searching, I could only find a blank size 52.

I'm 5'7 and around 150 lbs and I would like to know how a size 52 would fit compared to a size medium premier.

Thanks a lot guys!

I think you will be swimming in a 52 1.0. I'm 5'9 160 and I think 1.0 size 50s are alittle on the big side. The sleeves are just a little too long and the overall length could be shorter. The indo-edge 50 I tried on was much better because the sleeves and body length are shorter, but I didn't think the body width was noticably bigger.

I agree. The 52 will have significantly longer sleeves than the Premier M (I own both of those in those sizes). The chest will be a bit wider on the 52 as well. Edge 50 is the closest size to the Premier M.

Girouxsalem, if you want an older black Flyers, proleagueauthentics still has a size 50 available for $75:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320948195476#ht_769wt_689

They also have one size 50 Flyers current home jersey (I think, it could be a road) in their store in Philly. I went by there on Friday to try on one of the indo-edges to see how it fit compared to a 1.0. I don't remember how much they are asking for the current jerseys though.

Yea I figured as much.. Oh well. And LAK74, I actually saw that listing today. But, I was trying to get an orange home jersey. Though 75 dollars is very tempting...

Here's a size chart, just be aware that way Edge authentics taper at the armpits (think bell shape) is different than Premiers which are more square.

sizing_chart.gif

They also have one size 50 Flyers current home jersey (I think, it could be a road) in their store in Philly. I went by there on Friday to try on one of the indo-edges to see how it fit compared to a 1.0. I don't remember how much they are asking for the current jerseys though.

Which store are you talking about? I might drive up there and browse around.

http://www.proleagueauthentics.com/

The store is on 13th street. The guys that work there are pretty helpful.

I was eyeing up that jersey too but instead I bought home and away 1.0s from Hockey Jersey Outlet on Ebay. I just never could get into those black jerseys, and I really like their current ones.

http://www.proleagueauthentics.com/

The store is on 13th street. The guys that work there are pretty helpful.

I was eyeing up that jersey too but instead I bought home and away 1.0s from Hockey Jersey Outlet on Ebay. I just never could get into those black jerseys, and I really like their current ones.

Thanks! Do you remember if the size 50 they had was home or away?