New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty happy with this. Kings prospect and current Manchester Monarch Robbie Czarnik Michigan maize jersey.

Nice wear. Quite a few stick and puck marks and a great burn over the right shoulder patch.

He left Michigan after a year and a half to go pro so this is possibly the only maize jersey he ever wore.

Very nice, I saw that on gameworn and was thinking of it but could not pull the trigger, as a Michigan alum I definately approve. Getting my first Michigan authentic done up, a blue 2001 Frozen Four Cammalleri; amazed how hard it is to find college authentics.

Thank you, THANK YOU! Finally breaking the Boston s***hole of this page.

Aaaaand bringin 'er right back again; the customization is off on this one, but still a decent piece -

2342460140105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2212059640105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Woo, riding the T on these pickups baby. The customization isn't so bad on that... the numbers are good, the name could use a strip and a nameplate, but good frickin' luck trying to find a proper captain's C that isn't from CC. They have the most irreplicable C I've seen for some reason. Nobody else has gotten it right.

bourquegamer3.jpg DSC_0816.jpg DSC_0867.jpg

A nice day, my Blackhawks TBTC "Barber Pole" collection is complete. Hasek, authentic CCM ultrafil, size 52.

DSCN1527.jpg

DSCN1532.jpg

Ahhh one of the greatest goalies ever to play the game. Him and Osgood were the last of the real butterfly goalies, I still remember Hasek flailing around making crazy saves. Nobody does it like he did anymore.

Hi everybody. I've been a lurker for a few weeks but I decided to become a member. I virtually don't know anything about hockey jerseys and everybody's knowledge has blown me away. I recently bought my first hockey jersey.

San Jose Sharks Edge 1.0 black alternate jersey:

dscn0581q.jpg

dscn0582h.jpg

Just arrived in the mail today courtesy of Brilliant. So you've all probably seen this, but it deserves another look cuz it's so dang pretty.

Adam Graves' Night 1994 Vintage Warm Up Jersey worn by Freddie in warm ups.

tumblr_m85kkwWhPB1rbryi4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m85kkwWhPB1rbryi4o2_500.jpg

Thanks Mike!

These 2 came in today (The primary assist goes to Brilliant!)

Wild 05-06 Gabby

9qbtkg.jpg

333hipx.jpg

Rangers 97-98 Leetch

b6re35.jpg

2wfk1ep.jpg

Got this as well today at a great bargin

mukd9u.jpg

108b4sh.jpg

Welcome to the boards. Nice to see a new collector who didnt fall for a knockoff!

Thank you! Like I said, I found lots of information on this site to make sure that I didn't buy a knockoff. Everybody on here has so much information, and it really helped when I made my purchase.

Thank you! Like I said, I found lots of information on this site to make sure that I didn't buy a knockoff. Everybody on here has so much information, and it really helped when I made my purchase.

Yeah very nice job doing the research and making the purchase, the jersey looks great too. Who are you going to go with on it?

Welcome aboard BigDaddy

Came home from a trip with this waiting for me from Meigray. I'd have to consider it my grail now. Ryan Suter 2011-2012 Edge 2.0 White Set 1 (no idea what that means) w/A size 56

k985jr.jpg

1glylx.jpg

ekjgie.jpg

r8wmzd.jpg

Pardon my ignorance and my French (first game-worn), but there is a !@#$ ton of wear and marks on it. Is that usually considered a good thing?

Came home from a trip with this waiting for me from Meigray. I'd have to consider it my grail now. Ryan Suter 2011-2012 Edge 2.0 White Set 1 (no idea what that means) w/A size 56

Pardon my ignorance and my French (first game-worn), but there is a !@#$ ton of wear and marks on it. Is that usually considered a good thing?

1st bold, teams have 3 sets of each jersey style, because especially a gritty player, the jersey gets HAMMERED, set 1 is the 1st set of that jersey used in the season.

2nd bold, depends who you ask, most would say yes, some might say no, but the good thing about wear, is it makes it easier to photomatch!

About my Hordichuk jersey....

Can we pls keep this thread for new arrivals, and either re-use an old thread for photo-matching (plenty out there), or start a new one for your convo?

Merci

Yeah very nice job doing the research and making the purchase, the jersey looks great too. Who are you going to go with on it?

I'm not sure. Most likely Thornton or Couture.