New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

He'll forget which one it is. Ic0dex, do you now own every jersey of that style, game worn or not ever made?

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are you ever gonna wear that thing in the future without thinking about the rat? :D

I'll proebebly forget which jersey it was, it will get lost with my other blanks.

He'll forget which one it is. Ic0dex, do you now own every jersey of that style, game worn or not ever made?

I almost own every style Chevy logo Kings jersey, from different styles of fight straps to CCM logos. I'm only missing 3 styles:

Slim's edit *89/90 CCM big block only (Away black)

96/97 Away/Home STARTER - don't like the hem logos on this year.

97/98 Away with the STARTER word mark on the hem which is impossible to find.

How can you be mad at someone that sold you an almost brand new LA kings jersey for $50... You can't. I'm not over-exaggerating on the smell it was really bad. A lot of you guys here played hockey, so you had your last game and you put all of you sweaty gear in a you bag. Well imagine leaving that gear in there for the next six months and then a rat dies in there just to top it of, yes it was that bad.

A guy on my team plays 3 days a week and never airs or washes his gear. Even across the locker I get a whiff of death when his bag opens. Glad you got rid of the smell and great jerseys.

I've had guys camp out in front of my crease and their gears' odor would interfere with me trying to stop the puck. Almost a Sean Avery-style tactic. Lol

Here it is...

Team Issued 06-07 Bergeron (Re-Done, at long last)

DSC_0808_OOF.jpg DSC_0809.jpg

91-92 TBC Bourque

DSC_0813_OOF.jpg DSC_0814.jpg

Team-Issued 06-07 Thomas

DSC_0824.jpg DSC_0825.jpg

06-07 Savard (Numbers are lowered to cover a butchered strip job of mine)

DSC_0832.jpg DSC_0833.jpg

03-04 Bergeron (Preseason Rookie Number)

DSC_0834.jpg DSC_0835.jpg

More in the next post...

Continued:

95-96 Bourque All Star Patched

DSC_0838.jpg DSC_0840.jpg

05-06 Bergeron Third (Last year the Pooh Bear was around)

DSC_0842.jpg DSC_0843.jpg

09-10 White Set 3 Hunwick (Good wear on the left sleeve, burns, holes, and repairs)

DSC_0846.jpg DSC_0847.jpg

06-07 Savard White

DSC_0856.jpgDSC_0860.jpg

03-04 Bergeron CCM Vintage Black

DSC_0880_OOF.jpg DSC_0884_OOF.jpg

Continued for two more...

For that Savard with lowered numbers, have you considered moving the nameplate down a weebit so the room between the name and numbers arent so glaringly obviously?

For that Savard with lowered numbers, have you considered moving the nameplate down a weebit so the room between the name and numbers arent so glaringly obviously?

Maybe. But I'm at a point with that strip-job that I don't really care anymore. I've rationalized that I'll make that jersey my beater of sorts. The stuff on the arms wouldn't come off either, even with multiple shots of solvent. I've given up trying to work that jersey anymore. I'll wear it and love it as it is, shadows and all.

Edit: That, and I didn't order the numbers be put down there. The folks at CC did that. I don't really blame them. The shadows were pretty ugly to begin with. I blame whoever decided to put Bourque 77 on a Reebok jersey...

Heh, I like this page. It's Bruins mania. I'm a fan of the Star-Knit jerseys. And +1 for the gamer. As inane as it is, knowing that the material is made in the USA (and is of the same quality), I like that the gamers were put together in Wisconsin.

Also, nice Bourque jersey ;)

After watching the Bruins beat the living snot out of my Leafs for the past two years I have no shame saying this whole page makes me cry.

I'll bite and break up the Bruins mania.

I got this in the mail today compliments of IJ's $29 customization sale, a Paul Bissonnette Coyotes home jersey.

Bissfront.jpg

Bissback.jpg

Thank you, THANK YOU! Finally breaking the Boston s***hole of this page. Not to mention with Biznasty! The white one of that is high up on my want list.

nothing too crazy here

Houston Aeros Practice Worn, pretty beat up.

Minnesota Wild Practice Jerseys (picked them up for mad cheap at the Wild Warehouse Sale)

Wild Game Worn Socks (Warehouse Sale, $1 a pair can't go wrong) Now what the heck am I going to do with them.........

When did they have the warehouse sale???

Sim's edit - no need to re-post pics needlessly