New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got this in the mail. Its a 2006-2007 Set 1 Malhotra 3rd jersey. It has some very good wear for a 3rd and I was able to photomatch it.

P1010958.JPG

P1010962.JPG

MalhotraPhoto%25203.10.06%2520match.jpg

Great pickup bluejacket!

Wonder how long before Louis makes an offer on that Manny to add to his Malhotra collection :)

I was waiting for you guy s to make big Lebowski jokes on the rugs for a year now. haha! I love that movie. In film school, one of the projects i has was to re cut a movie trailer and I did The Big Lebowski

Great pickup bluejacket!

Wonder how long before Louis makes an offer on that Manny to add to his Malhotra collection :)

Thanks. I think he all ready has a 3rd and this one is going no where. :)

Thanks. I think he all ready has a 3rd and this one is going no where. :)

Yeah, I already have that exact same jersey. I am only interested in duplicates for his Rangers jerseys.

I am interested in knowing where you found it, though. I scour the net almost daily looking for his game worn jerseys.

Did someone pee on it?

As people have already said, it's a Big Lebowski reference. Apologies if I offended anyone, I'll use the preferred nomenclature...

Thanks Angelo for the evidence haha.

Just got this back from EPS, first time I have ever used them:

100_1153_zpsb2a7cc93.jpg

100_1155_zpsed397d00.jpg

Finally finished my Iginla collection!

all_zps58000994.jpg

Yeah, I already have that exact same jersey. I am only interested in duplicates for his Rangers jerseys.

I am interested in knowing where you found it, though. I scour the net almost daily looking for his game worn jerseys.

I will send you a PM.

Just got this back from EPS, first time I have ever used them:

Finally finished my Iginla collection!

Nice Iggy collection but it's not done yet! Blazers, Team Canada, etc.

And hopefully soon the Pens..... ;)

Indeed. I'd like to see him finally win a cup and retire a lá Raymond Bourque, but I also think he's got a few solid years left in his career.

Team Canada Olympics Jonathan Toews size 54 - this one is up for trade!

P1010510-vi.jpg

P1010511-vi.jpg

Team Finland retro replica size L - I love this jersey! Picked up two if anybody wants one or to make a trade. The picture doesnt do it justice!

P1010513-vi.jpg

2006-07 Marc Andre Gragnani game issued Sabres 3rd

P1010507-vi.jpg

P1010508-vi.jpg

2010 WHC game worn Martin Røymark Team Norway

P1010509-vi.jpg

P1010512-vi.jpg

Bosnia and Herzgovina game worn jersey - doing more research on this one!

P1010514-vi.jpg

P1010515-vi.jpg

Nice Iggy collection but it's not done yet! Blazers, Team Canada, etc.

Cant forget about a Dallas stars draft jersey either!

Quite happy with this. The guy was able to utilize the cut up jersey I had. I figured 50/50 shot he'd have a length long enough. The Oilers jerseys don't really have much material once you cut it all up. Had enough to get a Hall and Eberle, as well, and that's it. Unfortunately for my friend who I got them done for, the guy decided to take the initiative and add "As" to the two vector jerseys without me asking for them. Hopefully he can remove them cleanly...

20130222_173111_zpse52cbea4.jpg

Quite happy with this. The guy was able to utilize the cut up jersey I had. I figured 50/50 shot he'd have a length long enough. The Oilers jerseys don't really have much material once you cut it all up. Had enough to get a Hall and Eberle, as well, and that's it. Unfortunately for my friend who I got them done for, the guy decided to take the initiative and add "As" to the two vector jerseys without me asking for them. Hopefully he can remove them cleanly...

Did you go through Sports Obsession?

I was at the Burlington store yesterday and was talking to the guy. I saw the Eberle and Hall jerseys in the back, look nice. He was working on removing the A's when I was there (although I couldn't see them)