Jerseys from IceJerseys.com?

tmlfan16

I really wanted to buy an authentic Leafs jersey for a while, and now that I saw that icejerseys.com has 40% off, I was just wondering if they are authentic since I can not find anything online about them. Basically, are they real, and how good is their customization for anyone out there? $200 for a customized authentic sounds great to me if this is real. Please answer quick, sale ends July 13.

Yes, Icejerseys is a licensed retailer so whatever you purchase will be 100% authentic. Customization is done to exact team specs and even if something somehow gets done wrong they will fix it at no charge.

Just be aware that Reebok shifted production of all edge jerseys to Indonesia so you will be receiving one of those and not the Canadian made ones from the previous years.

I'm seein' double here! Four Krustys!

Love the quote! Not sure how it applies, but love it anyway.

Just be aware that Reebok shifted production of all edge jerseys to Indonesia so you will be receiving one of those and not the Canadian made ones from the previous years.

Can't you tell the difference between the two, in this case, by the prices? I'd assume the $250 ones were the Indo-Edges and the more expensive ones are the older, Canadian ones.

are any authentics from icejerseys 2.0s? Winnipeg, for example...somehow I thought those were all 2.0s.

Unless I'm missing something, the pickins' are slim this year for authentics on IJ. Sucks because I was considering an expenditure.

are any authentics from icejerseys 2.0s? Winnipeg, for example...somehow I thought those were all 2.0s.

The first batch of Winnipeg Jets authentics were 2.0s. Aside from the Winter Classic and recent All-Star jerseys they were the only retail NHL 2.0s. Unfortunately later batches of the Jets authentics showed up that were Indo-Edge. River City Sports carried both styles for a while.

If they had the Leafs 2012 alternate, I would buy it right away, but they only have the home jersey. Were would you still be able to get the Canadian made Reebok jerseys at a fair price?

Also are the premier jerseys decent quality, or are they indonesian made also? I believe they are 30% off.

Also are the premier jerseys decent quality, or are they indonesian made also? I believe they are 30% off.

They are also Indonesian-made. Whether they're decent quality depends on how picky or knowledgeable one is on the subject. Most of us here don't like them much and consider them significantly inferior to the Canadian-made Edges. The Premiers feature lighter weight material, less rugged construction, glued-on crests and patches (as opposed to stitched-on like on the authentics), and even the shoulder patches, where applicable, are screen-printed on the Premiers but embroidered on the Edges.

If they had the Leafs 2012 alternate, I would buy it right away, but they only have the home jersey. Were would you still be able to get the Canadian made Reebok jerseys at a fair price?

Leafs Edge 1.0's are getting harder to find. HockeyJerseyOutlet on eBay has some of the home and aways in various sizes:

http://stores.ebay.com/Hockey-Jersey-Outlet/Toronto-Maple-Leafs-Jerseys-/_i.html?_fsub=542580&_sid=18732849&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Good luck finding a 3rd jersey in an Edge 1.0, they'd be real difficult to find.

Thanks everyone, I'm starting to think it's near impossible for the third jersey and I'd have to settle for a home or away, if I can find one anytime soon..

The first batch of Winnipeg Jets authentics were 2.0s. Aside from the Winter Classic and recent All-Star jerseys they were the only retail NHL 2.0s. Unfortunately later batches of the Jets authentics showed up that were Indo-Edge. River City Sports carried both styles for a while.

Actually, they released more made in Canada Jets jerseys recently. River City had them for sure, I'm sure a few other local stores carried them as well (Royal, Jets Gear)