Gamers. To wear or not to wear?

Cygnus X-1

I wear all my jerseys, I don't collect them to sit in my wardrobe, its nice to wear them.

Me as well I will wear them out to games or events

Oh yes, I also do wear my jerseys to church too. Pisses off the wife too!

Lol- me and the misses wore ours to church back in April after we came back from Round 2 Game 2 (NYR vs. WSH).

I appreciate your reduced hate- good choice of song, too.

;) Hemispheres is just...mind numbingly amazing.

I wear my jerseys basically when the weather is between 40º and 75º, and I will not go to a game without one on. I don't own any gamers so it's kind of a moot point, but I'd wear them.

I'll wear my 'regular' gamers out but not something extra special like a first game jersey or something because I'd be sick if I messed something like that up.

I wear all of my gamers, but being a bigger guy there's not an EDGE size that's too big for me.

I can see the point about having them fit like tents being a turn off as far as wearing them. I'd probably feel the same.

I only own one gamer. I've probably only worn it three times, and that was at my house. I don't feel too comfortable about wearing it out of the house, mostly because I'm clumsy, and I have a tendency to spill a lot.

I wear every single jersey I own...I own either gamers, game issued or authentics...All Chicago Blackhawks of course ;-) When Fall rolls around and the NHL season gets going I wear a jersey daily...I just love my collection and knowing I have enough jerseys to wear a different one everyday and not wear the same jersey for over 4 months ;-)

I do pick and choose where I wear them though...I try not to wear a white jersey out in fear of other people and spills etc...but if I'm home and getting ready to watch a game-I toss on my gamers...I agree that I dont collect and buy them to have them hang in a dark closet...I collected them to display and wear...;-)

Heck, next weekend is the Blackhawks annual convention and in the middle of July I'll have a jersey on all weekend ;-) What could be better ???

Another vote for wearing the jerseys. Most of mine are from the minors, not all that valuable. If I had one worth thousands of dollars I probably wouldn't wear them.

It's yours, do what you want with them!

BTW, my "moo point" post wasn't referring to this whole thread ... I was just responding to Johnny saying "moot point".

Personally I don't ever wear my gamers, just out of fear. Actually I don't even wear authentics much. I've got a couple of well worn replicas I have for casual wear. Authentics are reserved for wearing to games.

Slightly off topic, but would you wash a gamer to remove sweat stains? Wrestling with myself over that one.

Nah it doesnt smell but the back number is all brown from sweat. Ive photomatched it but not via that problem so I will wash it.