BCHL jersey?

Hey all! What do you guys know about Langley chiefs jerseys? I am bidding on one on eBay, but I think I may have over bid.

Well, they are a defunct team so figure that in to your amount. BCHL jerseys aren't necessarily easy to get. I'd say most of the jerseys listed by that seller have a fairly decent price for game worn jerseys of a pretty good league. It's up to you how much you think it is worth. I know I have seen game worn WHL jerseys go for much higher than that. Hell, some of the replicas approach those prices. I am not the seller, btw.

The seller has been nothing but nice to me and I am not here to bash him at all. I just realized I did not do my homework before I hit the bid button. Is the BCHL a decent league? It's jr league hockey, which I really don't understand at all. I am new to cracking into that market of game worn.

The seller has been nothing but nice to me and I am not here to bash him at all. I just realized I did not do my homework before I hit the bid button. Is the BCHL a decent league? It's jr league hockey, which I really don't understand at all. I am new to cracking into that market of game worn.

Well, I would say it's a step below the Canadian Hockey League (which is the WHL, OHL and QMJHL), some use it as a stepping stone the WHL, although some players choose to play at the lower lever and still make it. Kyle Turris would be one example of a kid who stayed in the BCHL and went very high in the draft. There are numerous NHL players who at some point played in the BCHL.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Columbia_Hockey_League#NHL_alumni

Nice looking jersey, and probably no harm done if you get it for the $100. You may be the lone bidder on that one since it's the goalie cut. Jerseys from the lesser leagues (non-NHL) are harder to come by simply because there were fewer made, so in that sense the price on that one and the others the seller is offering is attractive. Good luck on the auction.