97/98 - 98/99 Pittsburgh Penguins JAGR jersey question

ic0dex

Hey guys I'm having a JAGR jersey customized and I wanted to know if JAGR wore an "A" during any of those years while wearing the black STARTER word mark jersey? I've only found one picture from April 2008. Also if it was your jersey would you go with an "A" because it's rare and he only probably wore it for a few games or go with a "C"?

Screen%2520Shot%25202012-07-06%2520at%25209.53.40%2520AM.png

He wore the A in 1997-98 while Francis was captain. Once Francis went to Carolina in 1998, he took the C until he was traded in 2001.

So what do you think should I go with the "A" or the "C"?

He did win the hart trophy in 99 so "C" it should be

You should put the C but instead of Jagr put Hockeyfrilla on the back. Captain Hockeyfrilla!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I know the guy is a trader but come on guys in all seriousness I'm getting a jersey customezed when he was a normal player and a loved by all of you guys. Look, back in the early to mid 90's he was a well respected player now it's down the crapper I agree.

I understand why any capital or penguin fan can be bitter about jagr. He is an all time great no matter if you like him or not but with the caps he didn't want to be there and no one but the owner wanted him at the time so that situation was doomed from the start.

Okay I know the guy is a trader but come on guys in all seriousness I'm getting a jersey customezed when he was a normal player and a loved by all of you guys. Look, back in the early to mid 90's he was a well respected player now it's down the crapper I agree.

Well your answer was in the first reply.

If you want the "A" or the "C", it is up to you.....I would take the "C" since he won the Hart with it....

But would you agree that an "A" is much more rare then to what is out there. I mean everyone has a "C" in that style.

It's up to you and what you want......it seems like you're leaning to the "A" so get that one...

When are you going to get your Lindros AS done I can't wait to see it?

But would you agree that an "A" is much more rare then to what is out there. I mean everyone has a "C" in that style.

Everyone has the C...do the A

• 2 weeks later...

Forget the C or A. Do the gasoline and lit match.

There he is... LOL.