Rangers Alternate (aka Heritage) question

oxbo1690

Did they ever make an authentic of this for retail?

Yup, I know a few members here have them. The team store was selling 1.0's with the vector last season. Not sure about this season with Indo's, didn't really care enough to look.

Were they team issued? Next question is who here wants to give one up! Where can I find one otherwise?

Were they team issued? Next question is who here wants to give one up! Where can I find one otherwise?

No, they were regular retail jerseys. No idea where you can get one now.

Yeah this is my grail.....and in a 46. So I'll probably never see one.

Along those lines, did the ones the players wore this season have the retired numbers in the hem?

I got a Dubi size 50 off ebay about 2 yrs ago. Retired numbers and all. Havent seen another.

Along those lines, did the ones the players wore this season have the retired numbers in the hem?

Yeh - I've got a Dubi Heritage gamer from this season and it's just like my Boyle gamer from last season just without the 85th anny shoulder patch, both have the retired numbers on the hem.

HockeyJerseyOutlet on eBay had some 1.0 Rangers Heritage authentics a while back.

• 2 months later...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Game-Used-85th-Anniversary-New-York-Rangers-Kris-Newberry-Jersey-/140844024632?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20caf54338

If you're still interested, here is an original heritage gamer from 2010 with 85th patch.. These sweaters have become tough to obtain as they have disappeared into collections...

I just sold a Dubi I had to a member because I still have a Lundqvist. I also have a Lundqvist replica I am eventually going to sell too with the retired numbers and 85 patch.

These were also sold as Indo Edges this year, both on NHL.com and in the NHL store for $299 as blanks. Cosby's had some 1.0's left a while back, but those are almost definitely gone. They did the numbers in the hem for you as well.