Meigray Expo 2012

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Registered this weekend and purchased a grab bag as well. I was planning to get a Devils authetncic at some point so worst case I get one for $125.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still wondering about a possible tent sale, anyone hear anything?

PS, I'll be wearing a Giroux shirt, misses will be wearing a Briere, reppin' the NHLs favorite couple haha.

Make it happen. I need somebody to be the whipping boy. Its varied from year to year. A few years ago it was Johnny. Last year it was xcdude. I sure would like it to be an Islanders fan this year!

One day I'll get out to this. It definitely won't be this year though, not that I couldn't afford to pick up a cheap gamer at the sale. Just kind of losing interest in picking up anything new.

I will be the person with the name "Jeremy" on their name tag.

If there are multiple Jeremies there, go up to everyone of them and one of them would likely be me.

Rihanna quote - -5 points. Tisk tisk.

And I may have been the whipping boy, but you started conversation with me due to singing the theme from Mannequin, so I don't want to hear it, Mike.

But who embraced it?

That sure was fun. Exhausting but fun. It was good to see everyone there and also to meet those of you I had not until today. Here's a few shots of my setup:

DSC05822-vi.jpg

DSC05823-vi.jpg

Amazingly, the two I got the most compliments and inquiries on were the blue Mark Janssens(??) and Vintage Matthew Barnaby.